Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
lumos.caps.png

It is the year 1942 and I guess you could call it the year that started it all. Tom Riddle is just another student here at Hogwarts and Dumbledore is nothing more than an ordinary Transfiguration professor. Honestly, at the moment, the world is mostly in peace. Of course, there are small uprisings by Dark Wizards and a few things going on outside of the castle's walls, but other than that, life is ordinary in the Wizarding World.
Don't let the peace fool you though.This year is the last peaceful year before the Wizarding World changes forever.

lumos.caps.png

Name|Gender|Age|House

lumos.caps.png

Name|Gender|Age|House

lumos.caps.png

Name|Gender|Age|House

Rubeus Hagrid|NPC

lumos.caps.png

Name|Gender|Age|House

Tom Riddle|NPC

lumos.caps.png

Name|Gender|Age|House

Castor Merle|Male|15|Gryffindor

lumos.caps.png

Name|Gender|Age|House

Freya Merle|Female|16|Hufflepuff

lumos.caps.png

Name|Gender|Age|House

lumos.caps.png
Realistic Image of Character

Introduction

Name:

Also Known As:

Titles:

Birthday:

Nationality:

Species:

Blood Status:

Blood Type:

Astrological Sign:

Sexual Orientation:

Past/Bio:
About Him/Her
Personality:
Hobbies:
Fears:
Strength:
Weakness:
Talents:

Appearance
Height:
Cup Size:
Skin Tone:
Eye Color:
Hair Description:
- Color:
- Highlights:
- Length:
- Style:
- Worn:

Extra:
- Scars:
- Piercings:
- Tattoos:
- Facial Features:
- Scent:
- Other:

Relationships
Father:
Mother:
Siblings:
Relatives:
Family Line of Work:
Family Background:
Best Friends:
Friends:
Love Interest:
Enemies:

Education
House:
Best Core Class:
Worst Core Class:
Elective:
Quidditch:
Extra-Curricular:

Magic
Wand:
- Length:
- Wood:
- Core:

Pets:
Boggart:
Animagus/Patronus:
Amortentia:

lumos.caps.png

~ No godmodding, etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths.
~ Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important.
~ Please be literate.
~ Romance is encouraged, but it should not be the focal point for all relationships.
~If you want to play a professor, please PM me. No one is allowed to play Dumbledore or any other canon character.
~ Leave the relations mostly empty for now and then start requesting friendships and other relations.
~ I would like a bit diversity in terms of race and age.
~ Originality is very much appreciated.
~ There is no limit on the amount of characters you can have, but keep it to where you can manage it.
~ Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission. To prove you read this, put "Welcome to Hogwarts" in your CS.
~ Please note that I reserve the right to reject any character I feel is not up to standard.

is this still a thing that's accepting people?