2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern , Magical, Horror , Romance, Angst, Drama, Comedy , WHATEVA FLOATS MA BOAT
w1dT7TOSoVzPy.gif

Well first of all thank you for viewing this thread XD

Now it's time for me to get super serious .

Before I start explaining what I want I have a few rules and things I want from you .
  • I would like this roleplay to be long term since my own holidays are coming up and I have decided to ditch my own work for a week or three.
  • I don't expect you to write pages of content but at least a few paragraphs I would say 2 is a minimum. You don't have to be amazing at grammar everyone makes mistakes , I will probably/ most likely make mistakes myself.
  • Be respectful please, and if you are no longer interested just tell me , I won't bite you I promise.
  • If you are going away please tell me as well.
  • I don't expect you to be on every day , I would just like a few replies during the week.
  • There will be romance involved but it won't play a central part in the rp.
  • This is open for anyone of any age . If you are older than 18 and wish to involve certain themes we can talk about it first.
  • And lastly sure there can be pairings I can do most M x F, M x M, F X F but I prefer MxF
Now that , that is done , I would like to make a fantasy sci fi world to rp in , or we can use fandoms to base our rp off. Themes of love, sadness, action , drama ,thriller, and angst, and death, some fluff will be involved.
Fandoms:
I have a lot I will just list a few but if there is a particular one that is not on the list just ask I have probably played or watched it.

Dragon Age
Mass Effect
SAO
.Hack
The Witcher

Star Wars
Naruto Shipuuden
Game of thrones.

A lot more anime
A lot more games
A lot more tv shows​

We can use any of those fandoms or more to base our rp off or like I said make a brand new world.

So please just check it out and think about it.
w1dT7TOSoVzPy.gif

I can develop almost any plot and will most likely edit this when I can think of a good one.

I'm extremely interested in this concept. Please PM me if you're interested.

I find myself drawn to this and very intrigued, I would like to rp with you if you're still looking

Of course I am

Still looking XD

Status
Not open for further replies.