1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

The Witcher 2 Partner Request~

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by GoodEveningClarice, Apr 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Hey friends! I will make this short and to the point! I just finished playing The Witcher 2 for the fourth or fifth time in light of the upcoming Witcher 3. I am OBBSESSED. It’s bad. So as an outlet, I’d love to get one or more Witcher based roleplays going.

Expectations For You and From Me:

-I really want this to be a multi paragraph roleplay as in beefy, descriptive, deliciously amazing posts. I don’t always want longer lengths but the level of skill I want for this roleplay is higher than usual. I may ask for a writing sample but I promise to be nice!
    -I am almost a college graduate for the next two weeks may get busy. Usually I can reply at least once a day but it may take me two to three days at times.
    -Romance is a must for me.
    -Help me with plotting, please oh please!
    -I’m not the best at combat scenes but I’d love to get better so if you’re willing to deal with me practicing throughout the roleplay I’d be very grateful.
    -I’m open to an AU setting.
    -If this ends up being sexual (18+ only), we will need to discuss limits like an adult.
    -Do not come to me if you “only bottom” please. I like playing switch.
    -I ONLY RP in threads. Thanks!
    -I prefer M x M strongly for this but could be convinced to do M x F if you for some reason want to double and can convince me.
    -Feel free to ask for pairings not listed~

Pairings:

Geralt x Iorveth (OH GOD PLEASE)
    Geralt x Roche (YES)
    Iorveth x Roche (YASSSSS)
    Geralt x Roche x Iorveth
    Geralt x Cedrick
    Iorveth x Cedrick
    Male Ves x Roche
    Male Ves x Geralt
    Male Saskia x Iorveth
    Geralt x Original Witcher (Male, preferable)
    Scoia’tael x Scoia’tael
    Witcher x Witcher
    Sorcerer x Witcher

Any mix of the above.

PM me or inquire Below

2. Still searching.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.