The Witcher 2 Partner Request~

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GoodEveningClarice

Original poster
tumblr_mgh0isR7rA1qjxlnso1_500.gif

Hey friends! I will make this short and to the point! I just finished playing The Witcher 2 for the fourth or fifth time in light of the upcoming Witcher 3. I am OBBSESSED. It's bad. So as an outlet, I'd love to get one or more Witcher based roleplays going.

Expectations For You and From Me:

-I really want this to be a multi paragraph roleplay as in beefy, descriptive, deliciously amazing posts. I don't always want longer lengths but the level of skill I want for this roleplay is higher than usual. I may ask for a writing sample but I promise to be nice!
-I am almost a college graduate for the next two weeks may get busy. Usually I can reply at least once a day but it may take me two to three days at times.
-Romance is a must for me.
-Help me with plotting, please oh please!
-I'm not the best at combat scenes but I'd love to get better so if you're willing to deal with me practicing throughout the roleplay I'd be very grateful.
-I'm open to an AU setting.
-If this ends up being sexual (18+ only), we will need to discuss limits like an adult.
-Do not come to me if you "only bottom" please. I like playing switch.
-I ONLY RP in threads. Thanks!
-I prefer M x M strongly for this but could be convinced to do M x F if you for some reason want to double and can convince me.
-Feel free to ask for pairings not listed~

Pairings:

Geralt x Iorveth (OH GOD PLEASE)
Geralt x Roche (YES)
Iorveth x Roche (YASSSSS)
Geralt x Roche x Iorveth
Geralt x Cedrick
Iorveth x Cedrick
Male Ves x Roche
Male Ves x Geralt
Male Saskia x Iorveth
Geralt x Original Witcher (Male, preferable)
Scoia'tael x Scoia'tael
Witcher x Witcher
Sorcerer x Witcher

Any mix of the above.

PM me or inquire Below

Status
Not open for further replies.