1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

The Wise Willow's Search

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Absyinthe, Jan 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I'm pleased to make your acquaintance! I am searching for never ending fun ! Come one and come all, you onexone role-play partners! A little bit about what I'm looking for:

Key Points:
    • Long Term Role-play - I'd prefer if role-plays lasted longer than a few weeks.
    • World-building Partners - I'd like some people to build entire worlds/universes with.
    • Libertine Role-plays - I'd like to find some long term Libertine partners too.
    • Role-play Games - I enjoy having perks in my role-plays such as a leveling system, quests, and classes to name a few.
    That's pretty much all I would like to have in a partner. I'm open to many different plots and such, and prefer to work on things from scratch. So throw me your requests!

2. I am not overly fond of Libertine, but I love Role-play games and world building if you're still looking for someone!

3. Yes please! Feel free to send me a PM and we can start!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.