The Winter Solstice.

• Thread starter SugarlizedWonderland
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SugarlizedWonderland

Original poster
I am looking for a partner to help me with this plot, it was originally a story I had written.

Two people are forced to marry by the winter solstice or what most people call in those days the end of the world but its just because of some beautiful night that is supposed to happen it because of a certain war that is going on between vampires and angels. The war started when a female vampire killed the king over 1000 years ago and the family angels have held a grudge between their two clans for those years. Fast forward to his year a vampire princess and prince must come together in order to stop a mixed breed known as the rebels. Creatures with the immortality of a vampire but the strength and beauty of angel, now both children are resenting this wedding until the angel's parents get killed in a slaughter a day before the wedding was to take place. The one proud angel prince with his ivory wings has taken the appearance of a vampire but not fully, his wings have turned an ebony color as well as his new crimson eyes but what will the bride think of her husband and how will they stop this battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.