The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Cowboy

You’re gonna carry that weight.
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Omnipresent
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Open to anything, but particularly enjoy gothic horror, urban fantasy, science fiction, post-apocalypse, and steampunk.
... leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

This is the opening line to every book of The Wheel of Time series, a high-fantasy saga about a young man who is the prophesied saviour and destroyer of the known world, Lews Therin Telamon, the Dragon Reborn. It's one of my very favourite fantasy series of all time, with a rich and fantastic world and setting, amazing characters who are surprisingly well-rounded (in-spite of all the braid tugging!), and an intricate magic system that's just dying to be role-played.

I've always tried to get a WOT RP going, but it's never been successful. I've never been able to get it past character bios from a handful of players. So you know what? SCREW THAT.

THIS IS A 1x1!!! (And Libertine).

I'm open to the plot structure it's built around. Two warriors meeting, Warder/Aes Sedai, a new Aes Sedai coming across a wandering warrior, a Gaidin-in-Training and an Accepted teasing one another in the Tower... We can discuss the details.

I have a few tid-bits, but nothing severe:

-This is not first come, first serve. I'll hand-pick the story/partner.
-I'm looking for a female character/partner. I'm straight and play straight male (been down the other roads, not my cuppa).
-Someone chill and to be a buddy (at least!)
-PLEASE already be aware of the setting. If you don't know it, look it up! We can also talk about it at length if you're unfamiliar. We can treat this as a bonding experience!
-There is no post-per-day requirements. Minimum 1/day would be nice, but I'm pretty lax on my end. I just ask that you...
- ... write to your best ability! I'd rather you post once every three days if it meant you wrote to the best of the moment and your ability. I'd like for you to try. But, first and foremost, we gotta have fun!
-I'm leaning on the side of Libertine. That said, the characters are not guaranteed to bang. Of course, this is all negotiable, as I tend to go back and forth on plot/smut.

If anything else comes up, we'll discuss later.

SO IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, PM ME AND WE'LL TALK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.