2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy is my #1; I will give almost anything a chance if it has strong fantasy elements. Post apocalyptic, superhero, alternate history, science fantasy, some supernatural, romance, and a few fandoms (especially Game of Thrones) are also likely to catch my eye.
It's apparently going to be made by a major studio, so hopefully they'll have the budget they need to do it justice. And hopefully that means it'll be better than the terrible attempt that was made last year. :|

There's basically no details at this point, but details have never been a requirement for nerdy excitement. Any other Wheel of Time fans hyped to see the series come to the wonderful land of television?

Don't get your hopes up. I'm seriously starting to hate Hollywood's idea of film adaptions to books. They totally screw everything up. >_<

The thing they did a while back was just to retain rights to it. I'm looking forward to this a lot. I have been for years, actually. I've been saying they should have chose this over game of thrones since the show started.

Never finished the first book in the series. Felt too slow and didn't really snap my attention.

Might have to pick them back up for those books are superior superiority points.

I would love to see this
even if it's terrible I'll be one of the people watching XD

Status
Not open for further replies.