The War of Fate

Hey I like cookies no matter the type, and Kuro I would like independent . That would help Kiddo. Could I ask someone to keep count on how many people are on each side?

I can do that! here's the stats at the moment!
Dark:4
Rebel:3
Light:2 made, 1 not up yet, I'm assuming

Name: Omega Model 2544
Alias (if you have one): "Judgement"
Personality: Prime Directives: 1) Destroy the Darkness; 2) Convert Rebels to the Light(if proven hostile, initiate Prime Directive 3); 3) Ensure that no one falls to the dark, deadly force is permitted.
Race: Angel constructed machine
Side your on( Light, Dark, or rebel): Light
History (It can be as long as you like): History logs invalid; Permission not granted. (Recently built to combat the Dark. It is a prototype in the Light side's robotic warfare program)
Weapon: Sword attached to back.
Power (Can only have one): Self repair(nanobots are installed to repair any damage Judgement may receive while at the same time regulating and conserving its energy levels)
Strength: Due to being a machine, it does not suffer fatigue or any other hindrance that most races suffer.
Weakness (You can't be perfect): Over exposure to electric currents can cause a short circuit in its systems, causing it to be stun.

XIII___The_Angel_by_Ragaru.jpg

Wonder when we can start this game :9 How many more players do you want before you want to start this?

I love the smell of war in the morning i'm in >:3

Name: Genshin-Toru

Alias: N/A

Personality: is a powerful swordsman and is sharply wise. He believes in fair fights, (aswell fair game) Genshin never takes the life of others unless it is their desired fate to be slain.

Race: Demon

Side: Light

History: Genshin has taken place in countless battles along his life. From his teen years as an assassin, to his adult years as a blademaster. At birth his mother told him he'd be "one of a kind", andin truth was correct. He was the only demon ever born in his family to take in the power of the light and show no regrets. With his perfected, went down in history as "The Swordsman of Light."

Weapon: Six samurai swords

Power: Unstopable cutting ability and extreme speed

Strength: His eyes have kept him alive and inhance his reflexes. The eye patch over his right eye is a seal to hold a large amount of his power under control.

Weakness: Distractions or cocky attitudes.

Appearance:

Sorry for my absence, I was... distracted... *hums "Pretty Women"*
*clears throat*
Anyway, I will post as soon as I can.

I don't know why, but i've left Genshin knock out infront of a building

Oh peas and carrots! Sorry Vixen, I should hopefully get around to posting. Has anybody interacted with your character Red Demon? If not, Judgement might come and help you out.

He's still knocked out so, if you want to meet up with him you could just pokw him with a stick xD

I'm sorry to everyone who was interested in this, or who had already posted, but I have unfortunately lost interest with this roleplay. Again I am very sorry for all the inconvenience I have caused you.