Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I am online for a few hours a day, if not busy with life stuff i may post a bit more.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern Roleplay's , Fandom Roleplays, Sci Fi roleplays, Liberteen, pretty much anything with good plot.
How many hours
are in a day
when you don't spend
half of them watching television?

When is the last time
any of us
REALLY
worked to get something that we wanted?

How long has it been
since any of us really
NEEDED
Something that we WANTED?

The world we knew is gone.

The world of commerce and frivolous necessity has been
replaced by a world of survival and responsibility.

An epidemic of apocalyptic proportions has swept
the globe causing the dead to rise and feed on the living.

In a matter of months society has crumbled,
no government,
no grocery stores,
no mail delivery,
no cable TV.

In a world ruled by the dead,
we are forced to finally start living.

Well hello and thank you for checking out this Internet Check, i really appreciate it. So this is a Walking Dead RP as you can see from the title, most of the Walking Dead internet checks i make, no one joins so this is the last time i will make one of these. This will start two weeks later after the apocalypse, it won't start in a city but in a forest area and will be a camping out, i would want at least four people and 14 characters at the largest in a starting group.

So the question is, anyone want to do this?

Whether this is original characters or characters from the actual comics is probably going to affect whether I'm interested, honestly. But I don't know for sure what you had planned?

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Whether this is original characters or characters from the actual comics is probably going to affect whether I'm interested, honestly. But I don't know for sure what you had planned?
which one did you wanna do?

Im interested-

I would like to have a PTSD stricken Army 101st Ranger as my character.
Okay that actually sounds pretty cool since the apocalypse has already started, yeah i was thinking OC's

I am thinking of this: After all hell broke loose a big group of survivors headed just out the city because of the havoc that was there, so the group set up camp. So the questions are, Where will this be set? What is the date and how many survivors to start for the maximum?

Status
Not open for further replies.