The Vraenor Empire OOC

Also @Bears and @Neko_Green , you two do have some freedom in determining your home county and duchy, respectively. Please PM me or tag me when you have an idea.

Oh my god you're right. IT WASN'T EVEN INTENTIONAL I SWEAR IT JUST HAPPENED. LMAO
I guess that means it's going to happen again. XD

Last edited:
... Arterion is going to have a field day with these freaking lunatics.

A+

In regards to Cybil:

"Kieran, she's dangerous."
"But she's pretty."

In regards to Cybil:

"But she's pretty."

More realisticaly:

"I know, but politics are a bitch."

• Thank You
Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
... Arterion is going to have a field day with these freaking lunatics.

A+

Hey, Russell ain't a lunatic. XD I tried hard not to make the usually young naive hero or sadistic ass hats I usually make.

Meanwhile Cybil is definitely at least a little crazy. Just a smidge.

Meanwhile Cybil is definitely at least a little crazy. Just a smidge.
Fittingly enough since the show Overlord first gave me the idea for this, I'm pretty sure Cybil is just human Albedo, sans insane infatuation. XD

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
@FrostedCaramel I love your character. Seriously, I wish I could rate that post like five more times, man. Can't wait to see him in action!

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
Reactions: Starlighter
Nice characters so far, guys.

I revised my character. If you want me to change anything just tell me and I will do that.

@Neko_Green , upon deliberation the Co-GMs and I have decided to drop the banhammer and prevent you from entering this RP due to ignoring the set lore without consulting us, overstepping your bounds, and harassing the GMs. We wish you luck in your RP search, but we cannot allow you to participate in the RP here.

@Bears , Cybil is accepted!

@Neko_Green , upon deliberation the Co-GMs and I have decided to drop the banhammer and prevent you from entering this RP due to ignoring the set lore without consulting us, overstepping your bounds, and harassing the GMs. We wish you luck in your RP search, but we cannot allow you to participate in the RP here.
I am sorry about this I was looking forward to the RP. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I never meant to put in place any lore without your consent. I only put that in the CS for you to be able to look like I said in the post before you I will change anything you wanted from the CS. However I don't mean to cause any drama, but I think there must be a complete misunderstanding of the harassment.of the GMs. Could you show me what I said so I don't make that mistake again? I would think the only think of harassment that could have been misunderstood for harassment was the PM to star about helping with the Map?

Please, I don't mean to cause any drama if you don't want to talk further that is fine. I will leave. I didn't mean to harm anyone at all, nor step past the GMs in authority. Like I said I think there is a misunderstanding here because honestly, this is first for me in my years of RPing.

Last edited:
@Neko_Green, I do believe you're correct that there has been a massive misunderstanding here - and it's not just you. In light of your response here, I believe that we GMs have misinterpreted a few things as well. For that, we do very much apologize - myself in particular as I believe the majority of the fault here lies with me. I understand completely that you meant well, and I am sincerely sorry that this has happened; I hope you'll accept my humble regrets.

There are a few things we would like to continue discussing with you privately however, and if you're in agreement to do so, we will message you shortly.