The Twilight Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ElBell

twilight-zone-movie.jpeg

"You're travelling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination - Next stop, the Twilight Zone!"

Twilight Zone is a classic TV show, one I imagine most people have seen at least one episode of or heard about in conversations. Maybe even have watched through each season back when it was a hit on Netflix. So I'm just curious, do any of you have any favorite episodes you wish to share? Maybe ones you've seen a dozen times, or one that chilled you enough to haunt dreams?

Nightmare at 50,000 feet and Stopover in a Quiet town are two of my favorite episodes of all time.

Reactions: ElBell
The only Twilight Zone I can really remember is the movie, and only one of the stories about a kidr who could do whatever he wanted to people if he thought about it. He had his family completely terrified of him, and he was the biggest brat you could possibly ever meet. I was fairly young at the time and remember wishing I had the same powers. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.