The Twenties love Roaring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

QwibInTheWibs

Original poster

bd48138d5012c9312e92fec9f884a79e.jpg

1924 New York City.

The Jazz Age, The roaring Twenties. An age of individuality, culture. This Post World War period is the time that you live in, a person living in a world that is much like our own, back in this time period, with a few differences. One that is noticeable almost immediately.

"Humans" do not exist.

Instead, like the Disney movie "Zootopia", the world is littered with Anthropomorphic mammals. ((Nothing other than Mammals, so sorry)). A world of Diversity.

While there are some other changes in the world from the actual twenties, such as Homosexual relationships being fully legal, ((If nowhere near accepted by many)) without much chances of this changing in the future, Along with full gender equality instead of the genders being "mostly" equal, like in the 20s. Everything else should be assumed to be a copy of that time period.

Le Géroux Pétale

The family owned restaurant, known simply as "The Petal" by the employees. It has recently fallen on hard times, after the death of the old, and Jovial shrimp-lover, Dorian Pétale, exactly a few months ago. Without a spouse of any kind the property was passed onto his Daughter, ill-prepared and in mourning. With the shift, the income that came into the restaurant plummeted. And many of the employees and customers left the place behind. With only the very loyal among these two groups staying.

You are allowed to play as one of these employees, struggling and scrambling, along with the new Owner, Sophie Géroux to keep The Petal afloat, and bring the place back into profit. Though this oftentimes seems impossible.

Rules

1. Iwaku Rules apply, Always. For example, keep your smexy scenes out of this thread and in PMs. Provided the person is in the same age group as you.

2. Keep OoC comments in this thread.

3. Try to be nice to each other.

4. Do not apply for a Human character, you will be met with a swift rejection. Humans do not exist, they never have.

5. Feel free to play your character as any Ethnicity you'd like, within reason. Just try not to be too offensive or stereotypical.

6. If I make a suggestion about your character that you don't like please talk to me about it, I can compromise.

7. Acknowledge that the Lackadaisy web comic is life as well as love

8. Uhh..

9. Have Fun.

Application

Name:
Species:
Ethnicity:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory: (Optional, but heavily preferred. Unless for some reason your character never talks about themselves ever)

Name:
Sophie Géroux

Species:
Feline

Ethnicity:
French-American

Appearance:
5GluVYL.jpg
Her work outfit:
images
Personality: To be added when I'm not on my phone.
Backstory: Same as above.​

Status
Not open for further replies.