The Truth Behind Happily Ever After

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tomboy_Lolita

Original poster
Prince_x_Prince_-_132.jpg

2l8gnpt.jpg

"A dream is a wish your heart makes...
When you're fast asleep...
"

010c383e-80f5-4e20-93ae-75357323dfaa_zps07021e90.jpg

Have you ever noticed the dream-like sequences that occur in our Disney Princess' lives?
True love, beautiful dresses, a happy ending... very unrealistic, right?
That's because it was all a dream...
Each "Princess" we know and love is simply the wish a heart made..
The heart of a boy.
After all, in a dream, nobody can judge your true desires.
Nobody can judge your strong love for Prince Charming.
Nobody can force you to marry someone you don't love.
But, dreams have to end eventually.
Especially if you're a Prince.

Living here in Pavila Sempre, you must follow the way of the storybook.
Follow in the footsteps of your parents before you,
keep the story alive like they did before.
Find a princess, marry her and live happily ever after.

There are better chances of raining frogs then of that happening
You just wish you weren't a prince, to blaze your own destiny.
Maybe you just need some time to clear your head.
Maybe...you need to disobey the 'rules'
Who knows~ Maybe you should truly just let your heart decide.
Change the book once and for all!
I mean, you are a boy, a young man;
what more do your parent expect from you.
Peace and obedience? What a laugh!
Well then, go on before you miss your chance.
Not all princes have to be charming; just right for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
2j6309e.jpg

❥ This is a BL Role play, that means no female characters!!! You may cross dress if you want though.

❥ Please be semi lit or lit, no one-liners and no full page novels.
If you are able to bring out 5-6 sentences then I'm okay with that, If you give me 1 paragraph that is even better.

❥ No goddmoding, powerplaying, puppeting, autohits, ect.
You know what you can't do, Break the rules once I'll warn you by the second time you're out.

❥ You can be any prince, princess, or additional characters in any fairy tale, I mean it!
If you want to be Sebastian from The Little Mermaid go ahead, they don't all have to be princes.

❥ This RP was made for fun.

❥ Be nice to one another :3

❥ Have fun, if I need to add something new I'll add in blue.

30mn6gi.jpg

Hello I'm[name], Nice to meet you.
My age? Well If you must know I'm(age).
My past is a little strange but I'll tell you(bio).
Well if you must know I'm(sexuality), but don't let that little fact make you think bad about me.
Shhh...don't tell(Crush) know that I like him.
I'm from this fairytale(name of fairytale).
What I see in the mirror{Appearance}
(Pet) is always by my side no matter what.
Shut it, I love this song(Theme song)
Hm...anything else to say about me(Other)
The one who controls me (Username)​

8188cb6b-c2f4-4700-b12a-36353944fc7e_zps686b9ad9.jpg

*Little Red Riding hood -Mason Red - 16 [Taken by phantasmagoricStoner]
*The Snow Queen - Elson - 18 [Taken by StarryNight]
*Bambi {RESERVED}​

Hello I'm Elson, Nice to meet you.
My age? Well If you must know I'm,18.
My past is a little strange but I'll tell you~ I have powers over snow and am currently living with my brother Annatolio.
Well if you must know I'm Pansexual, but don't let that little fact make you think bad about me.
Shhh...don't tell (have not decided yet~) know that I like him.
I'm from this fairytale Frozen.
What I see in the mirror
0bf5e1dd4a5d7cd21f24ddc23e3240cb.jpg

frozen__genderbent_elsa_by_califlair-d7qhmi8.png

41693439.png

Marshmallow_Disney.jpg
is always by my side no matter what.

Shut it, I love this song
(Obviously xD)

Hm...anything else to say about me. I'm good friends with a certain guardian~ *looks at jack frost*
Jack: Yea Elson and I are best buds~

The one who controls me, @☆StarryNIGHT☆

Hello I'm Devin Tegan, Nice to meet you.
My age? Well If you must know I'm seventeen.
My past is a little strange but I'll tell you.
~Coming~
Well if you must know I'm pansexual, but don't let that little fact make you think bad about me.
Shhh...don't tell ---- know that I like him.
I'm from this fairytale: Bambi.
What I see in the mirror:
2w3at5t.jpg

Shut it, I love this song X
Hm...anything else to say about me?
Nothing else.
The one who controls me Tomboy_Lolita

I wants to join, but will post the character tomorrow. Just need some sleep first.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain

Hello I'm Mason but almost everybody calls me Red. Nice to meet you.

My age? Well If you must know I'm 16.

My past is a little strange but I'll tell you ~ I was walking through the woods to deliver food to my sick grandmother when a big wolf approached me.. Mother had instructed me to keep to a certain path and to never leave it. Unbeknownst to me, he wanted to eat the food in my basket and he started stalking me as I made my way, following mother's instructions. Before that, I got distracted my flowers and went off path. When I got to grandmother's house, she wasn't there. Instead, in her place it was the wolf. Thankfully, Grandmother was unharmed.

Well if you must know I'm pansexual , but don't let that little fact make you think bad about me.

Shhh...don't tell [don't know yet] know that I like him.

I'm from this fairytale, Little Red Riding Hood.

What I see in the mirror;
5656bcf8654ae9da0faf3b7f144f5cc8.jpg

tod__collab__by_kaisertiger-d5q8lxb.png
Rouge is always by my side no matter what.

Shut it, I love this song
though I doubt it'll happen.

Hm...anything else to say about me~ No matter where I go, I'm always wearing my red cloak. I have a closet full of similar red cloaks. I still visit my grandmother now and then so that the same event won't happen again.

The one who controls me is @phantasmagoricStoner

WIP until I get my computer back

Hello I'm Fa Min-Lei, its nice to meet you.

My age? Well If you must know I'm 17.

My past is a little strange but I'll tell you. I was suppose to find a husband and was sent to a match maker. Well it didn't go as planned and so I was kicked out in front of everyone. It was a time I felt as though I dishonored my family name. Just when I didn't think things could get any worse my father was called into war. He was ill and his old battle wounds crippled him. Me and my mother knew he wouldn't survive battle. So I took it upon myself to cut my hair and steal my fathers armor to go in his place. Due to my long hair, femine features and physique no one believed my father had a son. So the disguise waas needed. After intense training, sending false invoices and proving my worth I was able to see battle. Of course things didn't go so well at our first battle and i was deeply wounded. Because of my femininity they accused me of lying and sent me home. Could have been worse, they could have killed me. While leaving I Heard the huns getting out of the snow and continuing the plan to attack the palace. Even though I disgraced my family name I still headed to the palace and stopped the huns from killing the emperor. By then i was able to return honour to my family name.

Well if you must know I'm pansexual, but don't let that little fact make you think bad about me.

Shhh...don't tell (No one as of yet) know that I like him.

I'm from this fairy tale Mulan.

What I see in the mirror.....
0578a9d6a67e657dd3575a643a58bf00.jpg

Let me not forget my little brother. Ok not really my little brother he's simply my puppy but he is always by my side no matter what.
puppy.jpg

Shut it, I love this song(Theme song)

Hm...anything else to say about me.... well besides a dog I have a gardian dragon (but he's rather harmless), a lucky cricket, and a horse.

The one who controls me is Lucifers Sairen​

Last edited:
Hello I'm Whitman, but people know me more as Weiss.Nice to meet you.
My age? Well If you must know I'm 16.

My past is a little strange but I'll tell you:
My mother died while giving birth to me,and my father remarried afterwards.She possessed a magic mirror she talked to and asked everyday about who the 'fairest of them all' is,and I never question this.One day,a huntsman brings me into the forest and there I found out my stepmother wanted me dead.I pleaded the huntsman to spare me,and that he did.I ran deep into the forest with no means of returning.That's where I found a small cottage owned by seven dwarfs who let me stay after explaining my story.One day,an old woman passed by and gave me an apple,and then everything went black.I don't remember much of what happened afterwards..

Well if you must know I'm Pansexual, but don't let that little fact make you think bad about me.
Shhh...don't tell [-unknown as of now-] know that I like him.
I'm from the fairytale Snow White.

What I see in the mirror...
2fef4ae986b1b34ccf2354cf916a0abd.jpg

-but this is the true me-

Snowball is always by my side no matter what.
tumblr_m3ct1v0YLz1rqyxsfo1_500.jpg

Shut it, I love this song:

Hm...anything else to say about me...well,I crossdress as a girl to fulfill the expectations from the "fairest one of them all",but I'm actually getting tired of it.It's too late for me to turn back now though..isn't it?

The one who controls me is @Haruka

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
[Was stuck between Ariel and Alice >.<]

Hello I'm Arel, Nice to meet you.
My age? Well If you must know I'm 15.
My past is a little strange but I'll tell you. I was always different from the other sea creatures--mermen, mermaids, fish, all of them! I was curious about the humans on the land. I wanted to know how they acted and all of the strange things they used. I wanted to be with them. But, of course, Father forbid it. Then, the most amazing thing happen. I saw a human. He was the most beautiful human. Later on, I saved him from drowning in the ocean. I learned that his name was Eric and had to be with him. But I knew that it wouldn't work out so I let him be, watching him from a distance.
Well if you must know I'm homosexual, but don't let that little fact make you think bad about me.
Shhh...don't tell [undecided] know that I like him.
I'm from this fairytale, The Little Mermaid.
What I see in the mirror ["What's a mirror?"].

bored__ariel_genderbant__by_sorceressdream-d76oa2z.png

Disney-Princess-image-disney-princess-36728225-500-414.png

tumblr_n36o9cOffD1qjyeqfo1_500.png

Flounder is always by my side no matter what.
Shut it, I love this song.

Hm...anything else to say about me. Sebastian is also always by my side, no matter what.
The one who controls me is @Kitsune

• Love
Hello I'm Raypunzel but most people just call me Ray, Nice to meet you.
My age? Well If you must know I'm 19.
My past is a little strange but I'll tell you the lady who i thought was my mother kept me locked in a tower until i was 19. But lucky for me i was rescued by a dashing man who showed me the world and brought me to my real family. Although i did have to fight off my fake mother before everything was settled but in the end all was good.
Well if you must know I'm homosexual, but don't let that little fact make you think bad about me.
Shhh...don't tell(Crush) know that I like him.
I'm from this fairytale Tangled.
What I see in the mirror
tumblr_llwwayHBSn1qakwwxo1_500.jpg

Pascal is always by my side no matter what.
Shut it, I love this song Song
Hm...anything else to say about me Well because i was alone for so long i tend to only wear girl clothes they feel natural to me and i enjoy wearing them
The one who controls me Rain​

• Love
I truly hope not T ^ T

Status
Not open for further replies.