The Triwizard Tournament (a Harry Potter fandom RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amybri18

Original poster
Plot
There has been 15 years since the Triwizard Tournament in 1994, where they put a rule forwards saying you must be at least 17 to participate. Now, they have taken away that rule. Anyone can take part, even if they are in 1st​ year. The year is now 2009 (ooo, maths), and it's time for another Triwizard Tournament. Once again, it's being held in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, but the rounds this time will be the toughest yet. I'm afraid I cannot tell you what these events are going to be, because it must be a surprise. Anyway, I hope you will join this event, even if you don't want to take part in the actual tournament.
Rules/Expectations
Here are the rules/expectations:

1. This is an advanced roleplay. That means you should be able to post at least 3 paragraphs, each containing at least 5 sentences. You should be able to use proper grammar (as long as it's readable, that'll do for me). Spelling mistakes should be few, but I know we're not all perfect.
  2. If you have multiple characters, you'll be my best friend. I want this to be a small group, and there are alot of spaces to fill, so the more characters, the better. Still, no more than 6, ok?
  3. This is strictly PG-13. Romance is fine, but no further than kissing. Swearing is fine, but only mildly. Death will happen, but it won't be written out in too much detail.
  4. We are sticking to the fandom here, so anything non-Harry-Potter related in-character should not be there.
  5. Just so I know you've read this, put "Harry, did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire?" in your reply.
Characters
Here is a list of characters we will need. They are completely customisable, so go for it!

Hogwarts Student:
Gryfindor Girl (2 slots): @Estrèlla (1 spot left)
Gryfindor Boy (2 slots):
Slytherin Girl (2 slots)
Slytherin Boy (2 slots)
Ravenclaw Girl (2 slots): @amybri18 (1 spot left)
Ravenclaw Boy (2 slots): Estrèlla (1 spot left)
Hufflepuff Girl (2 slots)
Hufflepuff Boy (2 slots)

Beauxbatons Students:
Girl (10 slots): @amybri18 (9 spots left)

Durmstrang Students:
Boy (10 slots)

Teachers will be NCP's. Please tell me what character you'd like to be :)

So, is anyone interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.