FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, SciFi, Modern, Horror
Name: Heather

Good Evening!
It is so good to actually find a Roleplaying to my taste after some snooping around, not that I'm a spy or anything because that would be boring to me. As I have indicated, my name is Heather but my friends just found their way to calling me Gypsy. So what you call me is up to you. But Gypsy's in general don't have the greatest reputation, please, I am no real Gypsy though I may not be far off from one. I been called Gypsy because I am always on the move, though lately I been settling down a bit more and I am spiritual. I also have been a writing for 7+ years doing poetry and short stories (of course RP when it was available to me). So to actually be on an actual RP site is very exciting to me.

I hope to make some friends here and I do all kinds of RP (just not one lined posts, I'll go crazy... ) nor do I do sexual RP. I have no interest in it. So if you ask, more than likely I will just not even reply.

Though all n' all I think I am a nice person and easy to get along with. I think.... Maybe. Probably should get a second opinion. Well I think that is it. I noticed there is a blog here. Bonus points for Iwaku!

Goals in the next week:
Start an RP
Share some old ideas
Make at least two friends
Blog Endlessly
Put up an picture for profile. (Already on it... For tomorrow anyways)

Hey, welcome to Iwaku! Glad to have you here and I'll be one of your two friends. :bananaman:

Awesome~
Pleasure to be acquainted to you "Forgotten Hero". Don't think you will be someone forgotten in my eyes though. Hope for an exciting time here with you.

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks, same here! I'll be more than happy to start a RP with ya if you have any ideas.

Right on. I'm just going to look around for a day or two and get settled in before I start sharing my ideas and things. What kind of RP you do?

Mainly medieval fantasy type stuff. I also like horror and zombies. What type of RPs you like?

Nice. Wide range of fantasy, horror, and a casual realistic type. I'll do a zombie RP once in a great while but I find myself having difficulties getting into a lot of them.

Yes, I know what you mean. A zombie RP has got to have a good plot for me to like it can't be just spray and pray the whole time.

welcome to Iwaku, Gypsy. I'll be keeping an eye on any RPs you start. What are you planning to do genre-wise?

Here's a couple of things I've found invaluable which you may or may not already know:

• There's a little "watch thread" thing at the top right of threads, if the thread is important to you, you can hit it and get alerts any time someone posts there!
  • Iwaku uses BBcode, which is a really useful and cool way to add life to your posts. In the rich text editor(default), you don't need to worry about code craziness, but if you hit the "BBCode editor" button in the top right you get to see all the guts of your post style and can use cool techniques you might find around the site! (Note: some code is viewable in the rich text editor. trial and error is your friend in this matter.)
  • To view a post before you actually throw it up for all to see, hit "more options" for a more in depth post window, (don't worry, you'll be redirected back when you post,) then hit preview.

Hi there Gypsy Heather! :D Welcome to the community!

Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
@Forgotten Hero I couldn't agree more! Not only that too many people have the same idea.

@Diana Thank you very much! :D

@PigIron You're going to be my personal stalker? That is awesome! I did know thank you. :) Well right now its mostly going to be horror and fantasy. I have two ideas on top of my head.
I Silent Hill horror type. If you guys know that movie or not. It's going to be a bit different and its going to have more of the darkness point of view. Creepy monsters makes me shiver in my bones with excitement! Then another idea is a cat-human who is looking for a friend basically. Which that one I feel like doing to get myself out there and show my style. I probably mention my idea of silent hill to see any takers.

Reactions: 2 people
My bitch's name is Gypsy. I tried uploading a picture of her but it was too big.

I'll put it on my avatar!

• Love
Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
I am going to safely assume you mean your dog and not that you are a pimp with many chicks. ;)

That's cool can't wait to see her!

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here! I'm enjoying our RP together btw! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.