Online Availability
Late night PST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Post-Apocalyptic, Superpower'd, and some Sci-Fi.
What do you prefer to be called?
Either Holmi or Shire works fine, if you feel like truncating.

Hello, I'm here following my current Game Master, Brovo, along with a number of his other roleplayers. I think this has been playfully titled the Great Migration, and it looks like my time has come. Though I'm not currently looking for other roleplays—university suck my time, and all—I most certainly plan on staying and stretching myself out a bit as time moves on.

Hopefully, I can be a pleasant, if not particularly useful or interesting, addition to the community here.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I do like to keep people guessing, but I reveal my gender if asked. It isn't really a secret, just a game, if you will.

How old are you?
I'm eighteen as of this posting.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I've done my fair share of roleplaying in my time, and I'd like to think I'm improving.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I prefer groups, less pressure per post.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
I like to stand in shelter but still in the cold, and watch people frantically escape the downpour.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Madness.

I'd also like to note that Herzinth is my brother. He's pretty cool, and I love him so.

EDIT: Typoes kill me.

As one of, if not the, most qualified people to welcome you here... I welcome you here.

Welcome!

Hallo Holmi. >:3 Welcome to Camp Otherplace.

*Runs in late*... *Panting*... The... GREAT MIGRATION!... *Falls over*

BROVO CAN'T KEEP UP! >:3 *Struts around pretending like she's not halfasleep from greeting FIVE MILLION NEW PEOPLE*

Reactions: Fijoli
As one of, if not the, most qualified people to welcome you here... I welcome you here.

Welcome!
Nah, you're overqualified.
or is it overglorified?

Can't help it! I'm at work now, have to focus on my job and keep an eye on my childre--er, minions. xD!