Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nico

Original poster
Inspired by various Magical Girl Animes
commssion___magical_girls_oc_by_clearechoes-d6x149q.png

The Star Warriors
The year is 2193 Japan, a lot has changed in the past decade. Crime has risen, the supernatural have come out of hiding. This means that most of the crime comes from the supernatural. Monsters, Witches and everything. A former commander of the Military decided he's had enough and forms the Star Warriors. With the help of Japanese scientists they create charms that allow the warriors to transform into Magis (Magical Girl/Boys). They are mostly young boys and girls because they are the most pure of heart. A letter is sent out to those chosen to become Magi. They are to come to the HQ and start their jobs of protecting the world.

dark_magical_girl_hana_by_seiferalmas-d4uyx11.jpg

The Dark Magi
The Star Warriors soon find out that the real threat is a witch named, Bethamere. She is creating dark monstrous magical girls by using the DNA of dead humans. She is unleashing them into the Country to feast off the chaos. The Dark Magi have already claimed several lives. Those lives they claim are turned into new Dark Magi. Bethamere's plan is to over throw Japan's government and to rule over the country with darkness. The Star Warriors catch wind of this and make it their mission to thwart her plans. Bethamere sends out monsters of all shapes and sizes to stop them but most of the time she fails. It's up to the Star Warriors to stop her.

200Pcs-font-b-Plastic-b-font-Colorful-font-b-Star-b-font-font-b-Charm-b.jpg

The Star Charms
The Star Charms is what gives the Star Warriors their powers. They are small colorful stars that hold magical power. They have small silver loops that can be used to put on a bracelet or a necklace. These allow the Star Warriors to change into their Magic forms. The finest Scientists created these with magical energy and touches of science.
--
1. Follow all Iwaku rules.

2. Fade to black, Use spoilers or go to PMs when sexual situations arise.

3. Curse I'll you'd like xD

4. Detail detail detail, please no one liners in my RP. I worked hard on this I don't want it tarnished by illiteracy. The Real Password is Magic

5. Don't ignore or be rude to other players.

6. No Mary Sues or OP characters, no godmodding or powerplaying.

7. Have fun!

If you've read my rules put Star Warriors
--

Name:
Name of their Transformation:
What they say when they Transform:
Attacks/Spells:
Appearance (Normal): [Use Spoiler]
Appearance (Transformed): [Use Spoiler]
Their Familiar: (little cute creatures) (optional)
Color of their Star Charm:
Transformation Theme: (Optional)
Other: (Hint, Hint, Wink Wink)

Looks cool ^^ Sadly, I've never seen Magical Girls. Is it good?

It's an anime genre like Sailor Moon, Mew Mew Power, Madoka Magica, Magical Doremi, ect.

It's an anime genre like Sailor Moon, Mew Mew Power, Madoka Magica, Magical Doremi, ect.
Seen sailor moon and as far as Mew Mew Power goes, I like the original Tokyo Mew Mew Japanese version. Funimation completely destroyed that series... The voices were good, but they changed around things that shouldn't be changed.... My opinion, though. The others I've never seen.

I prefer Tokyo Mew Mew too, but thats basically what this RP is. Girls and Boys get trinkets and transform into magical heroes and save the world. :3

I prefer Tokyo Mew Mew too, but thats basically what this RP is. Girls and Boys get trinkets and transform into magical heroes and save the world. :3
I was wrong XD It was 4kids, not Funimation lol And it sounds interesting. Could I join even if I know nothing about the show? O3O

It's not based off a show so, you just need to know that they transform and have attacks and stuff. Just like superheros ^^

So of course you can join :3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I need to play as girl~? hm... I'll consider this~

You could play as a guy if you wanted. There are Magical Boys too.

Reactions: GreenSea
I'll JOIN THIS~! WOOO!!!

O and @Haruna said she want to reserved a place~

Name:
Akira Nagano

Personality:
Personality wise, he's not too wise nor to playful. He's a guy who's normal and love to joke around his friends, he always care for his surrounding especially the nature.

Name of their Transformation:
Wind Guardian

What they say when they Transform:
"Spirit of the wind! I summon forth you! Emere La Luvest!"

Attacks/Spells:
-Simple wind magic - can manipulate wind surround him and transform into any form he want and manipulate the density of it.
-Summoning Technique - summon a giant dragon which cost him a tons of mana to do it, so he'll be depleted once the dragon vanish.
-Guardian Form- Akira will be equipped by armors made our of wind as well as a sword, the armor itself are 10 times as hard as steel and sword that 5 times sharper than katana. Effects ware out in 15 minutes

Appearance (Normal): [Use Spoiler]
anime-boy-lizard-Favim.com-463813.jpg

Appearance (Transformed): [Use Spoiler]
06_144503_xum18888.jpg
Their Familiar: (little cute creatures) (optional)

Color of their Star Charm:
Green~!

Transformation Theme: (Optional)
WIP!

Other:MAHOU~! I mean magic~​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Junko Saito

Personality: Junko is a jokester. She never takes anything seriously, choosing the worst moments to make a joke. Though usually harmless, people find her jokes to be extremely irritating, especially when she wears a smug smile after an well done prank. However, what people do not know, is that this jokester persona is naught but a non magical illusion. A mask she wears to hide the slowly growing insanity inside of her, the low self-esteem, the destructive anger.
Despite being manipulative and a walking lie, Junko has a good heart. She does care about people, she just doesn't know how to show it. Her intentions are always honest, and she would, without a doubt, die while protecting those defenseless. "Better to die as a hero, than as a mad coward", she says.

Name of their Transformation: The Trickster

What they say when they Transform: "Reality is but a lie. Reality is but an illusion. Reality is but The Trickster itself. And I, the child of such trickery."

Attacks/Spells:
Junko's abilities revolve around her ability to use illusions.
Simple Illusions: She can create any kind of physical illusions. Clones of herself, change her appearance (though not her voice), create images, and among other things.
Bloodless Pain: Her umbrella can shoot balls of energy. When striking the target, they will simulate the pain of shots and stabbing. There is no wound, however, sometimes the pain is so great that the target will faint, or simply shut down their mind, remaining defenseless and vulnerable to any fatal attack. Unfortunately, she must wait 5 minutes after every two shots.
Venom: Her only attack that does not involve illusions. The tip of her umbrella is filled with a painful, and/or fatal venom. The result will only depend on the target's resistance.
Nightmares: She can get inside someone's mind and cast upon them their worst fear, or rather, the illusion of their worst fear. Nothing is real, everything is inside the person's head. This ability has driven countless people into endless madness. However, due to the nature of such skill, everytime it is used, Junko loses a small part of her own sanity. Hallucinations start to haunt her. In the end, she'll be the one lost in her own illusions.

Appearance (Normal):
tumblr_mrn4lhwoBP1sw0ehio1_1280.jpg

Appearance (Transformed):
lady_loki_in_lolita_by_fahrchan-d4klln2.jpg

Art by FahrSindram

Their Familiar: Pixie
tumblr_mer6vdP4Dn1s02q5zo1_500.jpg

Color of their Star Charm
: Golden with green strokes

Transformation Theme: None yet

Other: Magic biatch!

Status