The Spirit Of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kazuki Yukihiro

Original poster
Most people believe that ghosts are nothing more that figments of people's imaginations, or that most sightings of ghosts are nothing more than a hokes. However, to one high school, ghosts are far from fake. This high school has several people who have perished mysteriously on the school grounds, none of the deaths having been explained. These students, and on the rare occasion, faculty, roam the school openly during the day and during the night, trapped within the school, unable to escape for their deaths had never been justified. They appear to be normal human, no signs of physical or mental damage, capable of consuming food, capable of holding material objects. But they are also far from, they are lost souls only capable of imitation, wishing to be free from their prison, to move on with their after life.

One spirit in particular is incredibly interesting, the spirit of the very first to mysterious die in the school. He has qualities unlike others. He has true emotions, he functions like he had never died. Yet, like the others, he is confined to the school. However, when this spirit takes a liking to a new student, it believes that it has finally found a way to escape its prison.

(Interested. Of course you are :DD Feel free to send me a private message telling me if you want to do this Rp idea or any other, or if there is anything you wish to discuss. Or post on my wall. Or here. Doesn't matter, so long as I've found myself some partners to Rp with ^^)

Wow.... This looks beautiful. I gotta say this seems like something I'd be interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.