Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
The Soul of the City
After a close encounter with WWIII thirty years ago, it was decided that each large city of the world would have its own representative. Someone young and good-looking, but also intelligent and competent enough to represent their homes. To prepare for their lives as the City Souls, they are sent to Kriedo Academy, a boarding school hidden far away from the prying eyes of the world. It is here that they learn about representing their cities as well as encounter the normal, everyday lives of teenagers.

The City Souls

The City Souls have to represent everything their country is about and never falter in their resolve. With their introduction, the world quickly fell into peace, leaving it to the City Souls to decide many matters in the world. The fate of the modern world rests on the young prodigies' shoulders. Aside from political endeavors, the City Souls are also forced to keep peace in the world in a more... violent way. They are also taught how to kill, defend, and most of all, destroy anyone that threatens peace in the world. This can leave them broken and tired when they return from mission. Thus far, no City Souls have died in the fight for justice and peace in the world. However, the City Souls have a secret to their success.

Chosen from a young age, the City Souls are injected with a strange serum that makes them nearly superhuman. Although most people have to work years to perfect the art of Majik, the City Souls could learn how to use their Majik in the matter of a few days. It also gave an enhanced condition, making them more durable, faster, stronger, more agile. It gives them better balance and makes them skilled fighters.

They are mostly taught languages, mathematics, and other useful knowledge. They are instructed by the finest tutors in the world on everything from politics to music. However, the City Souls are constantly monitored and constantly criticized. They know that they are preparing for a world that will put them under scrutiny. And that makes them easily manipulated.

Although once a peaceful and perfect endeavor, the City Soul Project has quickly become corrupt. People that raised the City Souls are able to easily control them. Some know what they are being manipulated, but they can not fight against it because if their handlers are disobeyed, placed in a high-security prison.

The Lights

Then, there are the Lights. They were created by a rogue agent, a person that a previously been part of the City Soul project.. Along with the City Souls, they are chosen from a young age. They were given the same serum as the City Souls, but were given a completely different task. They were chosen to cause chaos in the world and bring down the City Souls.

They are forced to obey the Light's Creator and are killed if they do not. For now, the Lights have not made their move, but they will soon. The plan is to move in from the inside. They'll report the rogue agent and the creators of the City Soul project will have to admit them to Kriedo Academy. However, the City Souls are not what the Lights have been told they are.

Character Submission
Anime Image of Character
|Name|
Keep in Mind that Their Nationality Needs to Be The Same As the Country the Represent
|Nickname(s)|
|Age|
13-19
|Gender|
|City They Represent|
City Souls Only
|Sexuality|
|Alliance|
City Souls or The Lights

|Majikal Ability|
What kind of Majik can they use? Only one please and elaborate as well.
|Weapons|
Do they use any weapons?
|Strengths|
Any other strengths aside from Majikal power
|Weaknesses|
As many as or more weaknesses than strengths
|Personality|
One five sentence paragraph.

Rules
~ No godmodding, etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths.
~ Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important.
~ Please, make reservations in the OOC. Reservations can only be held for three days, PM me if you need an extension.
~ Please be literate.
~ Romance is encouraged, but it should not be the focal point for all relationships.
~ Originality is very much appreciated.
~ To prove you read all of the rules, put your character's favorite color in the OOC.
~ Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission.
~ Please note that I reserve the right to reject any character I feel is not up to standard.
~ No city changes or gender or mental disorder changes, no exceptions.
~ 200 word posts are preferred. Try to get a grasp for your character: their emotions, how they appear, their actions, etc.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
Accepted Characters So Far
Name|Age|Gender|City Represented|Alliance|Majik Type
Clover Abbot|16|Female|London|The City Souls|Air Majik
Sol|19|Male|N/A|The Lights|Magnetism Majik

Last edited:
IA-PSV-Game-Init.jpg

|Name|
Clover Anne Abbot

|Nickname(s)|
Clo|Clove|Annie

|Age|

|Gender|
Female

|City They Represent|
London

|Sexuality|
Bisexual

|Alliance|
City Souls

|Majikal Ability|
|Basic Air Manipulation|
Clover can create, shape and manipulate air. She can also control the weather, considering the fact that wind occurs because of horizontal and vertical differences in atmospheric pressure, and include breezes, squalls, gusts, whirlwinds, zephyrs, gales, tempests, and hurricanes. She can also increase or decrease the temperature by applying more air pressure. As an Air Majik User, Clover can also shape and manipulate air and all forms of wind and create any less extreme air/wind movement. Since air cannot be seen by conventional methods, neither can the attacks and derivatives formed by it, making it an invisible and versatile weapon that is very difficult to block and dodge. She uses this to her advantage by using various air attacks against her opponents.

|Aero-Telekinesis|
Although not actually telekinesis, Clover is able to move objects by controlling the air around them. As such, she is also able to repel projectiles by manipulating air vectors and use air pressure to land harder strikes and lift heavy objects.

|Enhanced Senses|
Clover has enhanced touch when she reads the airwaves and feel any disturbances and she has enhanced hearing when she amplifies air molecule vibrations.

|Enhanced Speed|
Clover can enhance her speed by reducing air resistance and utilizing pressurized air for propulsion. She can also use jet propulsion to jump high into the air by using compressed air pressure for supersonic bursts.

|Weapons|
Staff|Hand Pistol

|Strengths|
Air: Clover knows how to use her element as efficiently as possible and is very powerful when it comes to using it. She is thought to be the most powerful Air Majik User of her generation.

Combat: Clover is very good at anything combat related and she able to take down several people easily. Aside from using air, she also knows how to use swords, daggers, and a gun. She is very agile and acrobatic when she fights.

Tactics: Luckily, Clover has an observant nature that helps her come up with good tactics and strategies to get out of situations and fight better.

Stamina: Clover has spent years building up her stamina and can fight for hours on end without breaking a sweat. She owes this to her parents. Unfortunately, she does not know when her breaking point is and could quite possibly exhaust herself.

Intelligent: Because she is observant and she has been privately taught from a young age, Clover is a very intelligent individual and she is able to get herself out of tough situations if need be.

|Weaknesses|
Earth: Air's natural repellent is earth and Clover is no exception. The best she can do when faced with an Earth Majik User is dodge, deflect a projectile, or stay off the ground as much as possible.

Claustrophobia: If Clover is confined in a small place, she starts off scared, eventually drifting into aggravated, then angry, and then full on insane. She will rip apart the confinement to get out. It is very difficult to calm her down afterwards.

Loyalty: While many would count it as a good trait, Clover's loyalty to her friends and family goes beyond what it should. She would risk her life or an entire city to save them if she needed to. She would even become evil if she had to.

Control: Although she able to use her element efficiently, if Clover is too emotional, she has almost no control of it and she becomes a danger to everyone around her. Her emotions get the better of her and she hurts anyone in her way without prejudice.

Her Mother: Anise Abbot is the only person that makes Clover nervous; she pushes her daughter to be the best at everything, often overdoing it. Clover loves her mother, but the woman will push her to her limits and she has to be careful not to do anything wrong because she gets punished twice as worse.

|Personality|
Clover isn't really much of a bother to anyone. In fact, she tends to avoid asking for anything completely. Instead, she goes out of her way to help those around her. She is fairly calm and almost always has a light smile on her face. Clover doesn't speak unless she's spoken to and only when she has something to say. She feels that words should be treated with care and that they should never be thrown out on a whim. If you find her speaking, it will usually be about something important. She isn't shy though. No, it is actually quite the opposite. Clover loves making new friends and is not the least bit self-conscious about her body. She may be as far from insecure as physically possible.

It is very difficult to get a rise out of Clover. Even when she's defending someone, she does it calmly and swiftly. Of course, that just makes it all the more scary. Her calmness is almost eerie at times, seeing as she rarely panics and always thinks levelheadedly. Her maturity and reserve is something that many people find soothing along with her sweet sounding voice. She is always willing to help people and offer advice. Clover is well-known for not turning her back even when things seem impossible and she is almost always called upon to deal with problems.

However, Clover can get angry, very angry. The reason she's so calm is because her amount of power is almost off the charts and when she loses her temper, it isn't good for anyone. She is consciously aware of the fact that she has to stay calm to avoid hurting those around her.

Its late here and I am on my tablet getting ready for bed. I would like to reserve Rift Magic. (Think of Nightcrawler from X-Men.) I will also i will go with Moscow if possible. If I cant reserve anything then let me know. I will try to have a CS up by the end of the weekend.

You're reserved.

[[Hi, I hope this app is okay!]]

tumblr_m8yesjYAfE1rdgbiao1_500.jpg

|Name|
Sol
|Nickname(s)|
N/A
|Age|
|Gender|
Male
|City They Represent|
N/A
|Sexuality|
|Alliance|
The Lights
|Majikal Ability|
Magnetism Manipulation
Sol's majikal ability is to control magnetism. He can control any magnetic metal in all forms. He can affect any matter that is magnetic, but he cannot control all metals. He can generate magnetic fields, as well as sense and track humans by the iron in their blood. His magnetism manipulation does not let him openly control iron found in blood, yet, but it's a power he's certainly working on and interested in. He can make magnetokinetic constructs, including weapons, walls armor and even allies or servants. Due to the amount of magnetic material in buildings and constructs, he has a very versatile choice of what exactly he wants to use as a weapon. He can even rip out pipelines, causing devastating floods. If he puts enough concentration into his powers, he could possible destroy entire buildings.

|Weapons|

Sol tends to use pipes as weapons, or even axes and sledgehammers. He doesn't go for lithe or agile weapons, and he isn't skilled with swords or any bladed weapons besides axes. His weapons are usually rather heavy and massive.
|Strengths|

Hand-to-Hand Combat: Sol is a dexterous fighter with fast reflexes and a good amount of physical power. He can easily fend off multiple attackers, and not rely on his majikal powers.

Intelligence/Strategical Sense-Sol is very good at formulating strategies and planning out his attacks. He takes an extended amount of time to observe his enemies before attacking them. He's quickly able to find their flaws and weaknesses.

Slyness/Cunning-He's very witty and has a good grasp on who to talk to and who not to talk to. He's very good at socially observing and getting along with people. He can butter them up and get their secrets out of them, while playing himself off as an innocent, abet curious bystander.

Strength-Sol is very physically powerful, and he has an extended amount of stamina from taking so many hits and recovering from them in the past. He has a good amount of durability to him, as shown by his abilities to wield heavier weaponry.

|Weaknesses|

Arrogance-Sol is arrogant, and can tend to underestimate his foes. Due to this, he can be bested when first encountered. He has a habit of demeaning his enemies, and expecting too little of them, only to be surprised by their strength.

Recklessness-Sol has a habit of charging into battle relentlessly. He's impatient, and sometimes downright loony. His bloodthirst can tend to outweigh his reasoning at times.

Envy-Sol gets envious quickly, whether it's in a romantic relationship, or if someone is being praised ahead of him. He has a vicious, green monster lurking inside of him.

Lack of World Ethic-If he's not on the battlefield, he doesn't bother working. His definition of work is fighting and killing, rather than doing boring paperwork.

|Personality|
Sol is a vicious, hyperactive fighter who enjoys tearing his enemies apart to a disturbing degree. His malice mostly comes from a raw hatred of the world as it is, and he'll do anything to create a new future. He has a dexterous wit, and a flexible ability to adapt to new situations and conditions. He knows that resisting change is useless, and is a go-with-the-flow type of person. He loves fighting and gore, and will do anything to wreck his enemies. This includes playing dirty and cheating. He doesn't really have a strict moral code, but wouldn't harm innocent children or animals unless necessary. All adults in the world are guilty, he believes. He mostly wants to protect his fellow members of the Lights Society, but also thoroughly agrees with creating a chaotic world full of despair.

It's not very hard to excite him, and he gets loud quickly. His unbridled enthusiasm is mostly directed towards combat, while he hates sitting still and doing needless paperwork. Although cunning, he can rush into battle. He can also tend to be arrogant to his enemies, believing them to be nothing more than disgusting dirt underneath his boots. He insults, degrades and does anything in his power to make his foes lose their composure. But to his allies, he's a much softer person, who doesn't really like to be seen as kind. But he can't bring himself to be outwardly hostile to his allies, especially towards his female allies. He flirts with them often.

He rarely gets enraged, and most of his bloodthirst is raw excitement rather than anger. When he's genuinely enraged, he sees pure red and will take out friend and foe alike, but he's very hard to genuinely make angry. He doesn't have an berserk buttons that he knows of, yet.​

I am very interested in what I have seen and would like to reserve a city in the northern reaches of Canada - I have yet to ascertain which one - and Cold majik. Meaning the manipulation of ice, cold temperatures and minor control over cold water, as well as a resistance to cold and a fondness of snow and storms. Naturally heat would be the biggest weakness, as well as maintaining their own body temperature at a degree that would not freeze everything around them, but still keep them cool enough to function outside of their home.

Sounds like a plan.

I will be joining, reserving California City Soul^^.

|Name|
River Rose
|Nickname(s)|
|Age|
|Gender|
Female
|City They Represent|
Unknown City - Northern Canada
|Sexuality|
Pansexual
|Alliance|
City Souls
|Majikal Ability|
Cold, Snow, Water and Ice
- May manipulate cold water -
- Create snow, ice and hail out of water nearby or in the air -
- May change the temperature of the air around her -
|Weapons|
Spear and daggers and throwing knives
|Strengths|
- Skilled Hunter -
- Good at staying hidden -
|Weaknesses|
- She's a warrior, not a politician -
- Hates people seeing her scars -
|Personality|
Lonely, independent and still leaving herself in willing isolation, River chooses to watch people over interacting with them​

∗LeaMarie Yvette Richards∗

93a0414c78614166d05f4cace0616047.jpg

|Name|
LeaMarie Yvette Richards
|Nickname(s)|
LeLe, Mari.
|Age|
|Gender|
|City They Represent|
Los Angeles, California, USA
|Sexuality|
Bisexual

|Alliance|
City Souls
|Majikal Ability|
Majik Combat
LeaMarie uses Majik to attack foes and help allies. She can turn her body parts in to weapons (I.E. Fist Cannon or Leg Machete, etc...). Anything that LeaMarie can think up, she can use to attack her foes. The down side of it is, if she uses to much Majik in one sitting, LeaMarie can get fatigued and pass out.
|Weapons|
Her body is her weapon...Darling.
|Strengths|
| Endurance: Since She Uses Her Body As A Weapon | Looks: She Uses Her Looks To Ger Her Way Sometimes | Strong: LeaMarie Works Out A Lot, She Has To Keep Her Body In Tip Top Shape | Actress: LeaMarie Is Great At Disguising Herself To Infiltrate Places, She's A Great Spy |
|Weaknesses|
| Sensitive: LeaMarie Can Get Her Feelings Hurt Easily, You Just Have To Call Her Mean Names And She'll Ball Her Eyes Out | Stubborn: When LeaMarie Wants To Do Something, She Will Do It, Even If No One Wants Her Too | Risk Taker: Some People Think Being A Risk Taker Is A Good Thing, But LeaMarie Takes It To A Whole Different Level. She'll Put Herself In Harms Way 100% Of The Time To Get The Job Done, Almost Dieing Half The Time | Naive: LeaMarie Trusts People And Never Looks Into Things To Much, Until The Only Thing Left To Do Is Kill Or Be Killed |

|Personality|
LeaMarie is a fun and outgoing girl. LeaMarie definitely represents Los Angeles, blonde, blue eyes and super beautiful. LeaMarie makes friends really easy, she's really nice and caring. LeaMarie does have a soft side, she get's hurt feelings easily. LeaMarie is just a girl who wants to protect people and creatures from the evil people and creatures, no matter what it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.