The Somerset Files: Eldritch Horror in the English Countryside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, I can't think of an intro to this other than "read the paper, came to rubberneck," so i might wait a little while to see if I come up with something more interesting.

Dun worreh!

And yes, this RP will be episodic, but with an overlaying narrative tying the "Files" together.

Just wondering but, what's the roleplay etiquette for this rp? Post when you want, wait for like 3 replies before your post or will we take turns?

We're gonna take turns. We're just waiting for Dip, I think.

Someone message them to let them know or something, it would be unfair to just drop them.

Yes, we should message them... It'd be unfair if we just droped them.

I'm still around. I'll try to get a post up sometime today.

Yo got room for one more? Maybe for detective who isn't from around these parts? I mean an outsider from the states might toss some drama into the mix you know?

Why would he be there? The event's only just happened, so it's not like someone could have called him from overseas.

He doesn't necessarily have to be there to investigate this. Perhaps he was simply here for a holiday and found himself aching with nothing to do and then, this opportunity turned up.

Hah, indeed, cheesy I know but I'm not about to put effort into explaining someone else's character now am I?

NAME: James (Jimmy) White

BIOGRAPHY: James grew in Boston with his Father, Bill White. His mother left the family soon after she gave birth to James. Bill was an exemplary officer in the Boston Police Department, and an exemplary father at home. However, due to Bill's line of work he never got to see James as much as he would have liked to. James was often left with his aunt while his father was working. Tragedy struck early in James's life as his father was gunned down during a bank robbery when James was fifteen. Seeking vengeance and a want to be just like his father James joined the Boston police academy.

SKILLS: James is an accomplished detective so logic always comes before emotion. He is able to pull apart situations and figure out the best possible way to navigate them. Along with his detective skills he knows how to use firearms.

Status
Not open for further replies.