The site is glitchy and unusable for a member in the Discord

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagayours

a ghost
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
@WeirdoWithBoots is in the Discord server right now, saying that the site is broken for him right now and that he can't seem to access... anything, really.

I'm like.. Stuck on the main page. I can't even open the menu.
I can't do anything but refresh the page, but that doesn't do anything

It was working like 5 minutes ago. I replied to a conversation, then it forced me to the main page, and I've been like this since.

Since he can't really access the forums, I offered to post a thread here for him. He says he's online from mobile, and he's specifically using a Galaxy Sky.

Update:

OK.. I just clicked the PSA thing on the front page. It took me to it, and when I selected my conversations, it took me to the main page... What??

By this point I was confused as to whether or not he could actually access the forums, or if he was only unable to access his convos, and he said he was only able to click on the bits that he underlined here:

20170612_065459.png

And that everything else is broken.

I'm sure the fact that this screenshot looks pretty glitchy as a whole has something to do with the other problems, though.

• Thank You
Reactions: KasuallyKhaotic
Apparently @WeirdoWithBoots can at least access this thread now (and... maybe other threads...? I dunno. Help me out here, Weird), but convos still seem to be inaccessible.

So, I can comment, but if I click ANYTHING ELSE it forces me to the main page.

Couple of quick questions @WeirdoWithBoots:

1. How long has this been going on for you?

2. What browser are you using? Is it up to date with the latest version?

3. Have you recently downloaded or updated anything important on your phone?

Couple of quick questions @WeirdoWithBoots:

1. How long has this been going on for you?

2. What browser are you using? Is it up to date with the latest version?

3. Have you recently downloaded or updated anything important on your phone?
It was going on for probably 30 minutes, but I fixed it. I deleted some history, cache and cookies, and its working fine again.

Okay, good! Yeah, that's usually the first thing to try. Glad it worked for you.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.