The Singer and the Bassist.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MiNaGi

Original poster
I GOT MY PRINCE.jpg
Name: Shuichi Akai
Height: 5'11"

Shuichi was probably the most desired guy in the entirety of the academy that he went to. The academy focused on music only, and Shuichi was a bassist. When he was a freshman, he showed talent for singing and in his sophomore year, he was asked to train talented amateurs how to sing. He didn't like it much, and it wasn't because he had anything against people who were newbies. He was just socially awkward. Despite him being attractive and probably the person who was followed the most by gazes from girls, he couldn't seem to fit in right. He was awkward and unable to speak for himself most of the time. He wished he could do something about it, but he always ended up making a fool of himself when he tried to be something other than awkward towards people. He was always nice to people and tried his best, but in the end he didn't know how to get any true friends, or a proper and polite way to reject a girl that he got love letters from. Instead he just hoped that "my feelings aren't like that, I'm sorry" would be fine enough for them. Because in the end, that was his truth.

Shuichi grew up in a rather normal family, and they quickly noticed his natural talent to learn songs and sing them almost perfectly even if he had no experience with how to sing. He learned to read notes when he was 10 years old, and since then he had been scouted to different schools taking special care into music. In the end, he had gotten into this academy of prestige and he was a real hit among the students. Everyone came to him for help and in the end, the teachers had decided to hire him as a tutor. His new student was a girl, a freshman transfer student. He hadn't met her yet and currently. he was waiting for her in the classroom. He was supposed to teach her the basics of singing and to get to train her voice properly without straining it.

Status
Not open for further replies.