INTEREST CHECK The Shannon Lake Jumper: Three-P RP....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phi Chisym

The ORIGINAL Phi-ADEMIC!
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10 AM - 2 PM: It all depends on if I'm working, doing homework, or having family time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Agender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romantic Fanatic, some Steampunk, Apocalyptic settings, a bit of Viral, Anthro. I'm new to writing SciFi and Horror but not afraid to play. (I need the practice).

Not too big on History, but will play a Fantasy History based RP if I have the time to do the research. At this point, I'm deeply into Japanese History based stories.

Not very good at Military genres and not strong in writing out fight scenes, but will jump in the center of the storm to better myself.
THE SHANNON LAKE JUMPER Recruiting

OCC: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=17042
ICC: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthr...851#post458851

This RP concept came from Oversoul, but we were never able to continue it. Since it is a really interesting concept, I'm returning it with a little more Humpt to it.

Looking for a new member to cover the position of The Hero.

And I'm looking for, at least, one or two more people for this RP, those who don't have any problems creating NPC's, running portions of the action of the story, or putting in their concepts to build this puppy up. I don't mind that one bit, but I do mind posting length. Please, at least two paragraphs of action and detail that others can pull from.

I also mind time. If you have time to run in this story, please post a reply. If you do not have time to participate,
because Reality is more important than Roleality, I suggest you do not reply.

There's only a few post in on the RP. If you wish to jump in, taking The Hero, or creating another charrie for this story, feel free. I just want to see what can happen in a story like this.

Let's find out together, shall we?

Either post here your interest, or post on the OCC. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.