The Shadows Behind the Stars (SalsacookiesxTheMockingJay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Salsacookies

Original poster
frankenstein-de-niro.jpg

I wake up. I feel jittery, and I feel like I've been cut into pieces. I look around. I am in a dark room, filled with wierd colored fluids in containers and lights dancing on poles. I notice the light dancing on me, and that there seem to be borders between my skin, with raised dark lines separating different colored skins, curious. It seems underneath I'm fine, I just seem more like stained glass than a clear pane. I then begin to have pain in my head, like fingers scratching at my brain, and many voices arguing over who's who. Who am I? What am I? Where am I?

Ever since birth Kat had known she was different, different from the other kids that lived in her town. She stuck out like a sore thumb, she was always talking to herself and always seemed to be messing around with fire. Finally at the age of sixteen the mother who had raised her told her she was in fact different, she possessed powers that no other human could even imagine having. The brunette with the side ponytail and piercing blue eyes could wield fire, she could make it do anything she pleased.

On her eighteenth birthday her caregiver, had been murdered in the woodland home. The people in town were uncertain of how she died and just declared her dying of natural causes, but Kat wasn't going to give up. She spent countless nights looking through the old woman's books and what not until finally coming across something that fit the description of the wounds on the woman's neck. "Vampire." she spoke out loud . It was on that night cold, dark, stormy night that she had vowed to never allow a blood sucker to harm another human being. On this knight she became a vampire slayer.

Present day Kat was hunting for some food in the woods, only armed with one physical weapon her bow. Her long brown hair was tied into a braid that hung over her left shoulder and her bright blue eyes were alert to her surroundings. It was day light and a vampire wouldn't be caught in the sun for they would burst into ashes. So the day was sort of like her down time if you will and now she was focused on catching and or killing some lunch. She had seen a few deers roaming around in here and was determined to kill one.

Status
Not open for further replies.