The Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread.

So, I just finished watching an incredibly funny, and incredibly badass anime called "The Seven Deadly Sins." The show is amazing. I highly suggest you watch it. It gets a little silly from time to time, what with the first main character(male)'s incessant groping of the second main character(female), but it ropes it in from the somewhat seriousness of the show.

The premise of the show is that 10 years ago, 7 knights known as the Seven Deadly Sins, each represented by an animal, had all split off from the kingdom, as they were believed to be traitors to the crown after a Holy Knight (the knight order they were apart of) Grandmaster was found murdered. They ran to protect themselves.

Well, present day, the Holy Knights have turned on the king, taking the king and two of his three daughters hostage, with a cover story that the king is ill (though he actually is). The third daughter, who is adopted, runs away with a large suit of rusty armor to protect her identity, told by her father.

Days later, at an inn, she reappears, stumbling in mumbling "The seven deadly sins". She (A very meek and timid girl) asks the bar owner (who looks oddly young to be running a bar) for help in finding the knights, but later they get attacked by Holy Knights, and the owner saves her (and gropes her again). Turns out, the owner is actually the captain of the Seven Deadly Sins, the Dragon sin of Wrath, and agrees to help her find the rest.

Now, a few points. She isn't powerless. Does some stuff, sorta by accident, and later on that shows she's real powerful. And, the knights aren't evil, and aren't quite humanized versions of their sin, they've just got a few quirks. The knight of Wrath, the captain, is a pretty jovial and fun loving guy, but can become wrathful and destroy everything in his way. None are inherently evil, and just represent 'their sin' in some way, slightly.

Anyway, I'd really like to play something like this. Maybe a parallel of the story, with original characters(similar is ok), and go further, maybe a bit differently than the show/manga(didn't read it, but still going on apparently).

If interested, get in touch so we can discuss! (This probably won't be a super kinky/smut heavy story, but I've put them in below anyway)

READ THE KINKS, SERIOUSLY.

Kinks I enjoy (bold I enjoy more): big/huge breasts (E-J cups), nipple play, lactation, Sub/(affectionate)Dom, BDSM, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay),slave,collaring, spanking, harems, public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, abusive BDSM(but could come up. Willing to let it go for some rougher scenes), genital/body mutilation, ageplay, incest, assorted others.

Name:

(Can use image if you'd like. Put it here.)

Age(18+):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Cup size(Shrugs I like boobs, preferably E cup to J cup.):

Body type(also like wide hips, large butt, nice thighs with long legs .__. But it's your character.):

Skin tone:

Hobbies:

Normal clothes/outfit:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.