1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Anything with Youkai, Japanese culture, Fantasy, Realistic, and almost all Originals (Except Touhou)
The Serenity Academy of Yokai and Magic

Best-Castle-Wedding-Venues.jpeg

ALWAYS ACCEPTING CHARACTERS!!

NOTE: This role play was original, and it is based off of my previous academy role play (Crystal Academy). This was not intended to copy, challenge or replace any other academy RPs in any way. This is to model more of an actual academy with complex details. I apologize if you feel that this RP violates your rights.

Dear Student​
It seems that you have been welcomed to our magical Serenity Academy. We welcome students of all types, from the delinquents to the Prodigious. We are welcome to have invited you to see our wonderfully delicious past of our school's drizzling history and the beautiful landmarks we have at the garden. Since 1894, we have been actively inviting everyone to stay at the academy. I will be grateful that there are no longer racial divisions (banned since 1961, April 30).

Serenity Academy has two classroom divisions--the Day Class and The Night Class. The night Class is consisted of monsters, vampires, or anyone that cannot handle the daytime activities as well. At night, we also have a schoolwide club called Moonlight Capers. In that club, your child will go on trips, hunt for nocturnal delicacies with weapons of their choice, and explore more of the Moon.

We offer a variety of classes, including but not limited to: Botany and Gardening, Dance, Military Combat, Shinigami Training, Painting and Design, German, French, Nuclear Fusion, and English. Serenity Academy offers to students aged 13-19, young prodigies and repeating students. The students will be expected to learn more of their reason why they were chosen to partake in our otherworldly activities, and should learn from their experiences that "all men are created equal". Due to safety regulations, we will not recommend incoming freshmen taking Nuclear Fusion due to possible radioactivity and Advanced Placement-styled speed. However, it will spark an opportunity of scientific knowledge and commitment.

If your child's a human, humans may not be able to get themselves situated in monster history right away. Finding their way into the depths of dimensions may also be a problem as well. You, as a parent should be glad to have a beautiful person attending this school. I hope you can appreciate the fantastic holes etched inside the school~!

Serenity Academy also has a set dress code for the two divisions: Day Class will wear dark colored clothes or their purple uniforms; Night Class will wear light-colored clothes or their red and/or white uniforms. The styles were made for safety precautions and as a way of elegance and making "Teamwork" essential. We also enforce these rules as to protect our staff's eyes from radiation. We also have a set dress code for those who cannot afford these standard uniforms. You will hear more on the uniforms in the opening assembly.

After the Opening assembly located at the Auditorium, you may either go home or be prepared to pick up your child at the end of the day. We also offer free transportation by school bus, airplane, The Snake (A platinum limousine only for the night shifts), or by boat. Though it is many to consume, I ensure you that there will be no worries in getting the students situated on the school.​

Headmistress Oriole Huitzil​

A Word From Miss Collette Natalia Saveurs-descendant of the founder of Serenity Academy[SPOILI]
In a school of magic and mysteries, you wouldn't think that there was trouble that seep out of the windows. Be warned that there's ALL kinds of monsters, including dragons and werewolves. From the twelve years I've taught Botany and Gardening, I should be a retired lady. Unfortunately, since I died on January of 1975, I'm just nothing but a hungry, humanoid ghost. From this day on, I will always remember how I died from a tragic train wreck and my slowly progressing diabetes when I was a human. My hair was always long and brown. My eyes always had that dull brown before I died. Now, I can see my dream self on the mirror--My short, reddish-blonde hair and sapphire eyes. I'd never mention of how bad my back hurt when I was alive, but I received some enormous attention from male colleagues. My two, beautiful children are left pondering to how Mommy died. I can't help but wail at my sudden departure. Though I can still see myself on the mirror, God might have designed a plan for me to go to Heaven. As I turned into a hungry woman with hourglass curves, I might never be able to burn in Hell or live happily with my mother. I still have the same, French accent from when I was alive, which I find peculiar. In my live years, I was sexually molested, and virtually shattered. Now, I feel like I've made it through a billion rounds of gunfire. I can't believe I made it this far...
[/SPOILI]

H I S T O R Y

[SPOILI]
About 900 years ago, a French man went to look for his daughter after a long day of training. This man was named Hansel Fabeau went to the castle where he left his Lilium. When he went to the weaponry, he heard a faint, feminine voice screaming "Let me out!"

Curious, Hansel unsheathed his sword. The source of the sound got louder as he walked to his left. It lead him to a forbidden door. Hansel was never past this point, but he wished to save this girl that bellowed "Let me out!" The source was coming from a fettered door. "This must be it" he mumbled to himself.

With his muscles and strong sword, Hansel was able to unfetter the door, unlocking all of its locks. The doors seemed to open magically. He quietly entered through the forbidden entrance. He saw two flaming torches, and took one of them.

When Hansel got closer to the sound source, he crossed a lit green cell. When he looked inside, he thought he saw a skeletal body, clawing at his face. When Hansel rubbed his eyes, he saw a lifeless girl. He wasn't sure if she was dead or not. "Hey!" He tried to get her attention. She didn't respond. When he inched his sword to roll her over, he yelped. He saw that the girl's stomach had a visible hole. Dried blood was everywhere, the knife still clutched to her little right hand. The girl's face looked bloated, and her eyes appeared as glassy as the windows. Maggots still ate her body from top to bottom. Gagging at the scene, he quickly darted to his left, where there remained more of these green, lit cells.

"HANSEL!" the deep, feminine voice called to him. He was spooked and decided to escape. Soon, Hansel began to regret opening the door. He ran towards a pink, moldy door. He found a bronze, elegant-looking key on the floor. Hansel quickly took grasp of it and unlocked the pink door. Even though he thought it wouldn't work, it successfully worked on its lock.

As soon as he entered the door, it looked like an all-pink girl's room. "Hansel! Proud of you to come this far!" the girl's voice resonated as if a ghostly figure. "I love you very, very much! Why did you abandon me!?" As he recalled, the spirit "wanted me, favored me, patted me as her own child". Hansel tried to fight this spirit who seduced him. After five long hours of seduction, he finally escaped. When she was gone, he went back to training.

The next day, he returned with an exorcism cross, and demanded her identity. She answered, "I am Genesis; I am the Goddess of the Monsters."

Shocked, he held up the cross in fear. "To Hell with you, evil spirit!" he shouted, still holding the cross to his face. Genesis soon became visible to his eyes.

Genesis slapped the cross out of his left hand. She had an evil smile on her face. "Foolish man! Foolish mortal! Those tricks no longer work on me! Thanks to you, I have been revived to a new being!" Little did he know, he pressed a type of invisible button that forever remained activated within the halls of the chateau. She quickly threw him in a dungeon. After three days, his body was turned to decapitated skeleton and ashes.

The spirit allowed the Gateway of Monsters to open up for an extended amount of time. Wherever the "Goddess of Monsters" resided, Genesis was always the component for making a troublemaker's dream come true. Genesis casts spells for students, staff, and others. She even released those out of detention oasis via indulgences ranging from $2.00 to $16.00 depending on the nature of said violation. Students who were known for their bravery asked Genesis questions. She'd be cruel to ones who failed in her bidding. She was especially cruel to those who didn't commit a sin. Monsters and spirits now resides deep within the forbidden doors.

One place where Hansel hadn't been yet would be where there was a deep cave and a tiny room where light poured through it. Under the carpet lead to a tunnel that can only be opened using magic or simply jumping on it three times. Nobody knows where the tunnel leads to.

The second cause was a wise oni named Chambers collided with Earthly walls. He allowed the children to indulge themselves in whatever they desired. The oni played and laughed with the children, until Greenlowe Dredge. Dredge, the founder of the monsters, sealed Chambers in a green bottle using his magic.

Dredge then saved the children from the oni ever since. Genesis was nowhere to be found. Lilium's hoarse wails calling "Daddy!" would sound when one walks near. Now, Serenity Academy lingers with the smell of roses and blood, all entwined in sweet matrimony.​
[/SPOILI]

Rules and Regulations
1) I am the Game Master; though the school follows a rule of democracy, Those who wish to partake in such must be able to adhere to all of the rules provided. Henson Shadowbane is my current co-GM; you must listen to us.

2) This school's pretty big and anything could happen. As long as you learn the prohibited sites and the rules of every classroom, expect your character to live a bit longer. Additionally, the weather of the academy will be based on Belleville, IL. Even though the place is located in Sevenia 9, the climate will follow Belleville for the time being.

3) Though this is a school for the yokai, half-humans and pure humans, everyone must act courteously, regardless of their nature (At least OOC).

4) Since there is some literacy expected, I would like to see least an elegant paragraph (this means eight sentences or above) PER POST. In the case writer's block ensues, I will either help you brainstorm, or try to offer a co-op Post between someone else. These can get done easily without having too much on your mind. Everything must be correct (spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.) If English is your Achilles' heel, then please, PLEASE do your best.

5) I can not search through EVERY page; let me know if you wish to edit your post for ANY reason. Editing without my permission is fine as long as it does not exceed two paragraphs. If I asked you to edit because your post wasn't long enough or otherwise unacceptable, you must do so in a timely manner.

6) If you are a mortal, don't throw a fit if you get a detention or die for any reason. There's always an opportunity to become a ghost or get reincarnated as a yokai. With that being said, it would be ideal if you made more than one character. You may be more than likely to die. In the case if you are immortal, you may still disappear or be expelled.

7) The maximum amount of characters PER USER is FOUR AT A TIME. You must ask me permission to make an additional character. As long as you can use each and every one with BALANCE, I will not throw a fit. I will let you know via PM if one of your characters' use is waning. Once two weeks passed without any use, if your character is a mortal they will be killed. If immortal, they will be permanently expelled or dismembered without the chance of revival. The maximum may be reduced to two if more than four players join at a time. You may choose one of the provided (coming soon) or I will help you brainstorm if you cannot think of a character.

8) ALL RPA RULES STILL APPLY! This includes the rules found in the Mature section.

9) You must use the EXACT HTML code. If you are a newbie, or have been around for less than a month, you must PM me your sheet and use the Standard format.

10) Be reasonable; do not use overly extensive profanity or "Sentence enhancers" OOC or IC. Profane language is fine, but use it responsibly.

11) Every co-GM and GM will be controlling the teachers and school monsters (unless if you give me permission or if you provide a teacher and want to control him/her). If you wish to talk to a controlled NPC, contact me. Henson Shadowbane is my co-GM; he will not be accepting characters, but whatever he says is valid. He has the right to control all NPCs and give out assignments.

12) Disagreements are to be settled outside of the game. Drama made out-of-character is, by all means, OFF LIMITS. Any drama seeping in the Out-of-Character thread will be put away with. If I feel that the one who creates the drama can not be dealt with peacefully, a Mod will be contacted. Your character may be killed or erased off of Serenity Academy's board as the consequence. Causing unnecessary drama In-character may get you the same consequence.

13) Railroading is prohibited; taking the plot to where you want it or defiling the power of the officials is not allowed. This is a serious offense, and you will be reported if I catch you directing everyone to where you want it.

14) You must be approved before I allow you to post on the In-Character thread. All teachers, staff members, and other school essences must be PMed to me. Unless if you wish to control that person, I will always control NPCs. As I am only taking a handful of teachers, the teacher/staff entries may be closed to new people once I get an acceptable amount.

15) DO NOT DITCH AND RUN! Once you enter the Role play, think of it as signing a contract; you have to agree to follow the commitments. Post at least once or twice a day. If that cannot happen in the case you will be gone for more than a week, I will preserve your character until you ask me to kill your character. You must notify me when you will be gone as to prevent a goose chase. As I may as well be busy, I'd expect at least a week's worth of activity. If you do not notify me ahead of time or within two weeks of your absence, I WILL be inclined to kill (or expel) your character.

16) I apologize if the sheets are too long, but they are to get a better background of your character. Just be Thankful that I separated the sheets for you so you don't have the dirty work to yourselves!

17) Room numbers will be chosen by species (or if you can handle a certain time of day better) and sometimes randomly. If you wish for a different room or if you want a roommate, contact me.Once the list gets filled, you may be forced to commute, but you will have an emergency room number in the case transportation is not possible.

18) Certain assignments may be PMed to users. They are to be done by the date in RED. If you cannot complete these assignments, your character may fail that class.

19) If I said there will be unicorns, Lunarians, cookies, and more, then there's a high chance that there will be sex. Anything like this will fade to black. Teachers cannot have affairs with their students, but suggestive language is acceptable. If you really have to get your groove on, take it to the PMs for the time being.

20) There will be a tournament held yearly every Winter and Spring. Applications will be due the month prior to the tournament. You are not required to attend, but there may be extra credit offered for participants. There are separate rules for this event. They will be described later.

21) Have fun~! Don't miss out~!

Any rules may be added, deleted, or edited as I see fit. Rules not seen in here may be told to you In-Character, PMed to participants, or added if necessary.

[SPOILI]
553648_521910517837793_1381982874_n.jpg
All these rooms have a balcony, a bathroom, heater, a game console (odd rooms have Wiis, even numbers have a PS3 or an Xbox 360), an HD TV, two computers running on Windows XP SP3 (odd rooms) or Vista (even rooms). Microsoft Professional 2010 (odd) or OpenOffice 3.2 (even) is installed for work on schedules and work. There is also one laptop working on Windows 7 and an A/C. Internet Access is usually unlimited; all balconies also have a window by its fences to keep warmth/cold from seeping indoors.

100-110 (Humans/Half-humans/Vampires/Werewolves only) (110 is the Master Restroom Area)

109 also has a table with four chairs. 109 also has a dust issue. 109 is the only room that does not have a wardrobe cabinet. It has a small closet in its place. It has a door that leads to the Master Bathroom and to the hallway. 109 also has an X-Box 360 with four controllers in the bottom of the wardrobe drawer.

107 has a ceiling corner that's caving in. There are grey pails by this area to collect rainwater. The rest of the room has a bit of a sweet, lemony scent to its sheets.

103's balcony has an elegant table with four chairs. At night, there is a distant, wailing noise from the wardrobe. The loudest it can get will be after Midnight (specifically, 1 AM-3 AM).

102 has a fireplace in place of a heater. However, the TV only has 22 channels--half of them show religious programming.

100 is decorated in a "otaku" style (has anime posters and mint-condition doujins in a drawer). There are a number of anime figurines in the room (mostly of Touhou/Queen's Blade/Puella Madoka Magica girls) In its bookshelf, the first, second, and third shelves have filled collections of manga (Black Butler, Sand Chronicles, Nichijou, K-ON!, Bleach, D.N. Angel, XxxHolic, Death Note, and Absolute Boyfriend). There are a number of Touhou comics downloaded on all the computers. The laptop has 30 VOCALOID songs preloaded. Both computers have Microsoft Office 2007 instead of OpenOffice 3.2. Computer 1 has Touhou Game Imperishable Night installed on its system. In the cabinet, there's a collection of Touhou games to the most recent version.
[/SPOILI]

[DSCROLL][SPOILI]LAUNDRY AREAS
Laundry Area 1 has two washers, a door of detergents/bleaches, and two dryers with a door for baskets and Bounce Sheets. All the machines are working, but they are not new. Dryer 1 collects lint in a suction machine when activating. One must empty the compartment before activating. Dryer 2 in Laundry Area 1 requires the operator to hand-pull the lint out of the tray before activation.

Laundry Area 2 is no better; There are three washers and three dryers in the same room. One of the washers will use rainwater to wash clothing, and may have clothes smelling as if to dry overnight (a musty odor). As there are odors coming from the center, Washer 1 is off limits for use on grounds of "Cleaning Maintenance".

Washer 2 will not activate properly (it will use anything but water to wash the clothes or water accumulated from other washers (like using other's bathing water to wash clothes--EW!). Therefore, Washer 2 is off limits by default.

Washer 3 is working fine, though it will use salt water instead of fresh water to wash the clothes. Washer 3 also cleans the clothes just as properly.

There are only five detergents. All of them are powdery, and one of them has dead cockroaches and ants scattered throughout the mixture.

Dryers 1 & 2 are completely broken. Dryer 1 is functional, but a strong, gas-like odor (such as carbon dioxide ) will emit from the tubes. The clothes will smell like gas when used. Dryer 1 is off limits by default.

Dryer 2 will not work and numerous buttons are missing. There's also a big dent caving in at the right side of the dryer. It is off limits by default.

Dryer 3 uses a very high temperature (say, 180 * F) to dry clothes. However, it still works. We still recommend using your own balcony to air-dry clothes.

Elevator Hub 1 is in great, sparkling condition--the radio works great and is completely functional. It also has a phone and a user-friendly intercom. Both do not require money to work. It also has a TV that works perfectly.

Elevator Hub 2's cleanliness is NOT the best. Hub 2 also has a bit of a loud, buzzing sound when going up; Inside, the radio is broken and no sound will play. There is a phone there, but it requires 20 cents to work. However, the coin slot is too small for quarters, thus they MUST use dimes and nickels. If one dials a phone number, the voice will distort itself, even if they add 20 cents to it.[/SPOILI][/DSCROLL]

[SPOILI]
598832_521910601171118_1202644490_n.jpg

All these rooms have a balcony, a bathroom, heater, a game console (odd rooms have Wiis, even numbers have a PS3 or an Xbox 360), an HD TV, two computers running on Windows XP SP3 or Vista (and one laptop working on Windows 7) and an A/C. Internet Access is usually unlimited; all balconies also have a window by its fences to keep warmth/cold from seeping indoors.

119's balcony is boarded up and has a bit of a "nocturnal creature problem". The Wii is congested with lots of games. Computer 1 works on Windows XP SP3, but it is plagued with viruses and daily porn popups. Computer 2 works on Vista and is totally fine. Computer 2 goes 4x faster than Computer 1 and can go on the Internet with no pop-ups. There is no laptop in the room.

115 is always warm and humid, and cooling it will only make the room temperature go down to 50 degrees Fahrenheit. The temperature is usually 90 degrees Fahrenheit on normal conditions. Additionally, the A/C is stuck to Full Power.

114 has a Super Famicom System with some Japanese exclusive games for the system (including Pretty Fighter and mahjong games).

112 has a yokai living in the room already. The yokai is named Frenzy and she severely dislikes the company of humans. Should a human enter the room, she will mark her territory with claws. Additionally, it is the only room that has a broken computer. The other computer has limited Internet access (blocks major websites). The laptop is so filled with viruses, it has been rendered unusable.
[/HIDE]
[/SPOILI]

[SPOILI]Note: Elevator Hub 3 is completely functional, but the (3) button is missing (a green button subs for its place); at night it can stop, violently plummet to the ground, and skyrocket back up on occasions. The Hub is not too elegant but it looks very clean (save some rust forming at the bottom). The radio is working perfectly, and accompanies an intercom (works but with a slight beeping noise when used.. The TV, on the other hand, is partially functional (Only the Up key on "CHANNELS" works. The Volume buttons are missing, and a pen must be used to get to them).

Elevator Hub 4 is dangerously dirty and goes incredibly slower. Since its ceiling already gave in, we do not recommend others riding on it. All the buttons are smeared with mildew and there are various insects, including cockroaches and crickets sprouting from the ceiling. This Hub is off limits by default, but may be used under emergency conditions or with permission of an official. The radio only plays retro music and is often garbled by the dust. There is no intercom (if there is, the sound will be a squeaking sound), and the phone is broken. The TV appears to have been yanked off by hand (so circuits remain fizzing as the elevator goes)

Laundry Area 3's washers are broken (none of them will produce water) Laundry Area 3 does have a washing board and soap in place of that. However, the dryers work, but require 25 cents to function properly.

Laundry Area 4 has two, working washers, but the dryers are broken. There is a clothesline with a big fan in place of the dryers. This method will take up to three hours to dry completely. Your clothes WILL NOT be warm!

[/SPOILI]

HTML:
[CENTER][IMG]4444[/IMG][/CENTER][LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Former Appearance[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][INDENT]Appearance(descriptive)[/INDENT][/SIZE][/FONT][CENTER][FONT=Blackadder ITC (w/ Either), Olde English (w/ Times New Roman), Lucida Sans (w/ either) or Bauhaus 93 (w/ Century) "Choose ONE!!"][SIZE=6]Full Name[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Nicknames/Pronunciations/Former Titles[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][SIZE=3][LEFT][B]Nickname(s)[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][B]Pronunciation(s)[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][B]Former Title(s)[B/][/LEFT][INDENT][/INDENT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Age + DOB[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][LEFT][B]DOB[B/][INDENT](Month/day)[/INDENT][B]Age[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][B]Appears To Others[B/][/LEFT][INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Gender + Sexuality[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][LEFT][B]Gender[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][B]Sexuality[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Species[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Race[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Immortal?[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Abilities/Talents[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][LEFT][B]Abilities[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][B]Talents[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Persona[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Likes/Hobbies[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][LEFT][B]Likes[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][B]Hobbies[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Dislikes/Habits[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][LEFT][B]Dislikes[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][B]Habits[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Most Desired Environments[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][LEFT][B]Day Time Weather[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][B]Night Time Weather[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Biography[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][INDENT][/INDENT][/SIZE][/FONT]
Night Class Color Coding (for Headings of SHEET): {[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR]}Day Class Color Coding (for Headings of SHEET): {[COLOR="#6633ff"][/COLOR]}

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Teacher HTML
HTML:
[CENTER][IMG]4444[/IMG][/CENTER][LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Former Appearance[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][INDENT]Appearance(descriptive)[/INDENT][/SIZE][/FONT][CENTER][FONT=Blackadder ITC (w/ Either), Olde English (w/ Times New Roman), Lucida Sans (w/ either) or Bauhaus 93 (w/ Century) "Choose ONE!!"][SIZE=6]Full Name[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Nicknames/Aliases/Pronunciations/Former Titles[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][SIZE=3][LEFT][B]Nickname(s)[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][B]Alias(es)[/B][INDENT][/INDENT][B]Pronunciation(s)[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][B]Former Title(s)[B/][/LEFT][INDENT][/INDENT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Age + DOB[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][LEFT][B]DOB[B/][INDENT](Month/day)[/INDENT][B]Age[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][B]Appears To Others[B/][/LEFT][INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Gender + Sexuality[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][LEFT][B]Gender[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][B]Sexuality[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Species[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Desired Field of Teaching/Helping[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Immortal?[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Abilities/Talents[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][LEFT][B]Abilities[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][B]Talents[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Likes/Hobbies[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][LEFT][B]Likes[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][B]Hobbies[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Dislikes/Habits[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][LEFT][B]Dislikes[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][B]Habits[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Most Desired Environments[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][LEFT][B]Day Time Weather[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][B]Night Time Weather[B/][INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Persona[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]
[LEFT][FONT=Olde English][SIZE=5]Biography[/SIZE][/FONT][/LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic or Times New Roman][INDENT][/INDENT][/SIZE][/FONT]
Night Class Color Coding (for Headings of SHEET): {[COLOR="#FF0000"][/COLOR]}Day Class Color Coding (for Headings of SHEET): {[COLOR="#6633ff"][/COLOR]}

With HTML, Choose Only ONE of the two; Stick with it as it may get hard if you intermittently change fonts. DO NOT ALTER THE CS IN ANY WAY OTHER THAN THE PROVIDED FONTS! CHOOSE ONLY ONE! ON ENTRIES, YOU MUST STICK WITH THE ENTRY FONT YOU CHOSE!

* As I make the final decisions on which division you will be in, you do not have to worry of the colors until you finish your character.

If you don't read spoilers, I will only take a limited number of teachers. They only need their name, age (plus DOB), Desired Field, Likes, Dislikes, Habits, Hobbies and personality. Anything else will be revealed In-Character.