1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
((Special thanks to @Atomyk @Verite @Crow @Ringmaster and @Mason Moretti for their help in tweaking this to be perfect.))

• un-logo.png

Welcome,

You are here because you want to help. Whether you're a Secretariat member, a member of one of our member universes, an ODMA member, or just simply a curious civilian, you're here because you wish to help the security of an increasingly dangerous Multiverse. You are here to defend the innocent and help protect against all who wish to destroy the Multiverse.

Signed,
    Secretary-General Robin Aquilus

• Our Mission:
    To circumvent war, with the tools of peace and all our allies beside us.

UN Charter (ODMA Revision):

RESOLVED: That, following the fall of the Archdemon, the rising emergence of hostile paranormal, martial, and non-terrestrial entities constitutes a clear threat to the safety of the multiverse.

RESOLVED: That, following the Coalition Civil War and subsequent ODMA division, that no single organization can be relied upon to respond to Multiversal threats and deliver aid, due to the concerns of organizational conflict.

RESOLVED: That the necessity of giving aid and protection to members of Multiversal communities is of utmost importance and must, by necessity, supersede any concerns of universal, organizational, or otherwise political self-interest.

THEREFORE: We, the undersigned members of the United Nations, authorize the cooperation and alliance of their represented universes, the collation of assets into a usable force for the good of the multiverse, and the continued assistance to individuals, peoples, and universes in need of aid across the multiverse as determined by the General Assembly.

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED: That the United Nations be dedicated to serving the people of the multiverse and help those who can not help themselves and bring peace (or, should Peace be impossible, to ensure the stability of the multiverse.)

• UN Divisions

High Command:
    Coordinates, directs, and administrates the rest of the organization.

Secretariat:
    Helps support the divisions of the organization, and maintains ties with other organizations.

Peacekeepers:
    Those out on the field delivering aid, maintaining order, and supporting local and ODMA forces in a conflict.

Global Occult Coalition:
    The UN's Supernatural division, tasked with tracking and destroying paranormal threats to the Multiverse.

Security Council:
    The Security Council is responsible for passing resolutions, examining Security solutions, and otherwise taking control in a chaos situation. Considered by some to be the most powerful branch.

General Assembly:
    The General Assembly is the UN's primary governing body, consisting of representatives from all UN Member universes.

• The United Nations is based in a city of its own design. Large enough to fund its dream of building a base city, it finally did so and based itself in a world willing to host it.

latest

The Secretariat Building
    169423.jpg

The UN's main meeting building. Most, if not all, UN Departments have an office in this building, that, coupled with its unique architecture makes it stand out.

The UN Plaza:
    CpXd0C7.jpg

Located in front of the UN Buildings, the UN Plaza has a fountain as its centerpiece and is surrounded by the flags of the various nations supporting it. It connects the UN Buildings to each other and leads out to the city beyond.

P46k9DS.jpg

The Market District is the part of the city where the UN is located. It consists of shops and restaurants patronized by those who work at the UN Building. Sights, sounds, smells and people from all corners of the Multiverse can be found here.

• We are always looking for new recruits to our forces. Whether you wish to work as an aide to one of our members, work to spread peace around the multiverse, or represent an organization, we will be glad to have your assistance in helping the United Nations and multiverse thrive.

Name:

Appearance:

World of Origin: (The place they come from, such as Earth. If this is unknown, just list the canon)

Department you are applying to:
    (If Aide, put "Aide to [member].)

Canon:

New Member or Veteran?:

Other info:

• The idea for this was a semi-serious sandbox RP based around the day-to-day workings of the United Nations. It originally started as an idea akin to The Office or Parks and Recreation. However, it has since adapted into something that spans all genres, whether it be drama, comedy, or tragedy. Inspired somewhat by the SCP Canon's "Global Occult Coalition Casefiles," because this is about an important organization in lore.

• Executive Office of the Secretary-General:
    Secretary-General Robin Aquilus
    (Aides: Mason Moretti)
    Deputy Secretary-General Akane Tsunemori
    Corrin

Secretariat:
    Cheza
    Producer Kido
    Producer Madoka

Umi Sonoda
    Uno

General Assembly:
    Ashelia B'Nargin Dalmasca
    Emmeryn
    (Aides: Toboe)
    Lunafreya Nox Fleuret
    (Aides: Iris Amicitia)

Security Council:
    Camilla
    Nobuchika Ginoza
    Petyr Baelish

Peacekeepers:
    Motoko Kusanagi
    Kellyn
    Train Heartnet
    Winslow "Winn" Schott

Global Occult Coalition:
    Director Yoko Kayabuki
    (Aides: Korekiyo Shinkuuji)

• 1. Please do not have OoC chat in here. Take it to our Discord, RP Discussion, or General Chat.
    2. Please, no evil characters. The UN has enough to worry about besides obviously evil spies in their organization. The same goes for meme characters, since the UN takes their job seriously.
    3. I would like The Secretariat to be between the darker Ragnarok and the more lighthearted Multiverse Hotel. This canon is Slice-of-life. Want to write a serious dramatic scene between two UN members? Sure. Want to write about a wacky "Bring Your Daughter to Work Day?" That's fine too. Just keep it to a normal and manageable level. This is the UN, after all.
    4. If you're unsure about something, do not hesitate to ask me. I have pages of info about the UN that I am ready to get to you at a moments' notice.
    5. Only The Secretariat, The Peacekeepers, and jobs as aides are open to players, and only 2 aides allowed per figure.
    6. Have fun. this is a casual RP, after all.

Last edited:
How is it that Lucky can almost always find a way to play Scoobert Doobert?
Because I am a Scooby addict who can find ways to play Scooby. ( I am still uncertain about playing the MI version.)

@The Myrmidon get your butt in here and sign up with Hinoka like you said you would. That way we can have BOTH big sisters and Corrin in the UN.

Reactions: Takumi
Name:
Asriel Dreemurr

Appearance:
Hu0y66o.png

World of Origin:
The Underground
(I guess)

Peacekeeper

Canon:
Undertale

New Member or Veteran?:

Veteran

Other info:
Welp, I might as well just toss in a character I have already established as part of the UN, see what I can do I guess.​

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Name: Leo Barnes

Appearance:
purge-3-2.jpg

World of Origin: Earth

Peacekeepers (Security aide)

Canon: The Purge

New Member or Veteran?: Veteran

Other info: Knowledge of the previous murder games allows him to better expect danger. Unless it's paranoia. Probably is

Name: Joansey

Appearance:
Joansey.PNG
World of Origin: A desolated Earth

Department you are applying to: Peacekeepers

Canon: Saving the Human Race

New Member or Veteran?:

Other info: Joansey is a robot built to combat the zombie hordes and his prime directive is saving the human race from complete desolate where the world population is under 200. He has a laser cannon and has a few bugs.
-----------------------------------------------
Name: Matt

Appearance:
Matt.PNG

World of Origin: Desloated Earth

Department you are applying to: Peacekeepers

Canon: Saving the Human Race

New Member or Veteran?:

Other info: Matt is extremely horny and is a constant screw-up. It also takes him three shoots to even kill anything. The only reason he is alive is Joansey.