The reign of Buttercorn has come to an end.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bomb

Original poster
aid205730-728px-Salute-(UK-Armed-Forces)-Step-2.jpg

After less then a week of torture, slipping, sliding, and butter, Diana regained control of her body, and defeated the god of butter, Buttercorn, in an intense fight with all the Iwakians.

wQf4Bex.png

On May 25, the war begun with a battlefield on Dark Horse Color Vote Thread, Announcement and News. It was a cruel and tough war, seeing that many tried to resist, but were brought down by the butter lord.

During this war, on the date of May 30, our soldiers have found @Gonzo, an orphan found himself in the midst of this war, and needed protection. A battle started there as well, as some tried to assume the form of our previous goddess. One man by the name of @Bomb was corrupted with the power of the savory butter, and became the being known as @Butter15286. The battle ended quickly with the victory at DHCVT, Announcement and News.

soldiers-saluting-600.jpg

To those who fought bravely for the return of @Diana, we salute you all.

Jesus christ bomb you needa chill m8 XDDD

There's butter on all my stuff. >:/

NEVER AGAIN! D:

Buttercorn is dead! Long love Diana!

Dat butter git's gone?

ROIT, TIME FER A RIOGHT AN PROPAH WAAAGH!!!!

The signature remains, however o.o

OH GOD GET IT OFF GET IT OFF

On the plus side, that purple looks absolutely gorgeous in my opinion.

-HORRIBLE SHRIEKS-

Thank goodness the evil toast GIF is gone. Seriously, that butter looked too traumatized for my sanity. I felt like we should have staged some sort of hostage negotiations or something on its behalf.

Thank goodness the evil toast GIF is gone. Seriously, that butter looked too traumatized for my sanity. I felt like we should have staged some sort of hostage negotiations or something on its behalf.
Totally agree with you. That toast was like... the grain version of pedo-bear.

And most of the staff is back to normal... I think. ^^; Phew. No more evil food.

Status
Not open for further replies.