• Thread starter Six Million Dollar Man
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Six Million Dollar Man

Original poster
So I had this idea for a roleplay.

We kick off with an idealistic veteran adventurer-hero who finds himself in need of help. Unfortunately there aren't many people he can turn to as good as he is...

... So he volunteers to watch over a group of former master criminals, each possessing unique skills, and perhaps a few minor special abilities, each having been stopped previously by authorities, or another major adventurer-- including the one who volunteered to handle their probation!

Now, with the help of this reformed band of former foes, he seeks to undertake the impossible, challenge the unknown, and convince them they don't have to be bad people.

What exactly is this issue the hero needs their help for? Some sort of high-end baddie? Alien invasion? World war?

Interested, but need some sort of specific crisis, otherwise why would the reformed criminals help?

They would be going on a number of adventures. Things would be episodic.

Of course the first issue would be pretty major though, something to give them an idea of what they'd be doing for a living.

I've got a girl with various dangerous, uncontrollable superpowers that might be perfect for this. She could even be the issue, maybe.

Her name is Jewel Thorton and she's destructokinetic - everything she touches breaks. And she can't shut it off while she's awake.

I really like this idea, it sounds fun! I'd love to join if it takes off. :)

@Quiet One: That sounds promising. I'll consider it with any other ideas I put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.