The Quest!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
[About time! LOL!]

Kaguya sat in her room in her apartment. "I've got to find that talisman if I'm going to revive my powers..."

Amara ventures around in the woods. "Where the hell are you..?"

Kaguya looks at the time. "Dang it! I'm late!" She runs to the woods to meet Amara. "Hey, sorry I'm late. I got caught up in things."

Kaguya nods. "I know, I know. Now, what do we know about this talisman we're searching for? It's supposed to heal me of my sickness, right?"

Amara nods. "Yep. And it'll apparently help Aurora too.."

Kaguya nods as well. "I didn't realize that she had the same illness. Okay, so where do we go from these woods?" She knew Aurora had ice powers like she had powers of darkness, but not that things were this bad.

[Do we want to say that they have to travel to some sort of temple or something. We don't really have a firm world set up.]

(Yeah. And I meant to control Aurora's powers better. Also, this isn't working on Joker's phone..)

Amara points upwards. "Up there, the top of the mountain. You got supplies?"

[I know. He commented on our one on one post recently about it. My phone was acting up too, so it might just be the mobile version of the site.]

Kaguya chuckles. "Are you kidding? I'm always prepared." She shows her the inside of her sack, which has some food and water, a compass, and a change of clothes.

Amaya chuckles. "Yet you didn't bring weapons." She pulls two daggers out of her pocket. "I got it."

Kaguya smirks. "Why would I use them? I'm not much of a fighter.

Kaguya smiles. "Well, let's get going, then. This is just the start." She starts walking toward the mountains.

Kaguya looks around. "Not much here. I don't know why you're so worried about this. It's a piece of cake." No sooner had she finished saying that then they heard a rustling in the bushes.