2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fandoms - From TV shows, movies, anime, and manga. Different pairings. Insane asylum. Anything that involves kidnapping. Yeah, I am strange like that.
This is not a test.

This is your Emergency Broadcast System announcing the commencement of the Annual Purge sanctioned by the U.S Government.

Weapons of Class 4 and lower have been authorized for using during the Purge. All other weapons are restricted.

Government officials of ranking 10 have been granted immunity of the Purge and shall not be harmed.

Commencing at the siren, any and all crime, including murder, will be legal for 12 continuous hours.

Police, fire, and all emergency vehicle services will be unavailable until tomorrow morning at 7 AM when the Purge concludes.

Blessed be our new Founding Fathers and America, a nation reborn.

May God be with you all.
Rated M
Strong language, violence, kidnapping, murders, and dark themes will be suggested.

Rules
1. No god mode, everyone has the chance to get injured.
2. Please do not leave one liners. There will be a lot going on in the role play.
3. Romance is not recommended, but can be in the role play.
4. This can be short term, or long term. Short term meaning we just get through the 12 hour period (which can take up to a week to get through). Long term meaning that we role play out the Purge, and then once it is over, we can follow the characters to see what the Purge has done to them. Many different possibilities.

I will be playing two character, a male and female.
One of them is going to be participating in the Purge, the other is a victim.

Please message me if interested!
I have been craving this for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.