THE POTATOMEISTER

• Thread starter ChibiPandaNinja
  • Start date
C

ChibiPandaNinja

Original poster
Did that catch your eye?
Good.

Don't let my name fool you, I'm actually a very serious and cooperative player. I do any genre, but I'm not too keen on scifi (sorry). Romance is okay, but nothing intense, please.

If anyone would like to join me in roleplaying on just about anything, then please message me! I'm online moderately, so I'll hopefully catch you before the week's over.

Thank you, and may the odds ever be--
I'm just kidding.

And if you're not interested, well, wish me luck anyways!

Hiya! I'd like to start an rp with you! :3 Do you prefer fanbaed rps or original games?

:D Doesn't matter to me! We could do just about anything- as long as I know what the heck we're doing if it's fanbased (I'm an Otaku, but I am still working my way up on my anime knowledge skills).

Hello! I'd also be up for something 1x1, if you don't mind another partner. Before I throw out some plot bunnies, what times are you available? My timezone's EST, and I should be available from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm on most days, excluding Sundays (as I have Church in the morning). I might also be busy the next few weeks, but I'll make sure to get to a post within 48 hours.

Oh! Uhm, I'm in the central timezone so you're, like... two hours earlier than me? Right?
Anyway, I'm up for anything if you are! I'm mostly available from eight in the morning to three in the afternoon. I have to work after school on most days, so it's kinda hard to find time when I get home. Other than that, it's all good!

Nope, I'm actually one hour ahead of you. I've also got a couple of ideas for plots, though they're pretty underdeveloped right now:

- Our characters have been hired to transport a light box, being told that it's nothing important. On the way, though, they're both captured and imprisoned by a mysterious group/the government. After escaping, they try to figure out what they've become involved in, if only to get rid of their pursuers. I've mostly planned this for a fantasy setting, though if you want to choose another one, then fine by me!

- This world is very similar to the one we live in, except in an attempt to make everyone happy, people's lives - education, careers, even families - are dictated for them by the government in an attempt to make sure no one is ever unsatisfied. People who aren't happy enough are injected with drugs to force them to be and anyone who is said to disrupt the public's peace is "hidden away". After learning the truth, our characters decide to create/join a rebel force and change how things are, while hiding from everyone opposing them.

- A magic artifact has been discovered that lets people travel into other people's dreams. It was declared illegal, but not before other people had already copied it. Our characters are part of a group that owns one of such replicas, taking people's requests - for large fees, of course.

If you like any of these but want to add/change/remove something, I'll most likely be fine with it.

:D Doesn't matter to me! We could do just about anything- as long as I know what the heck we're doing if it's fanbased (I'm an Otaku, but I am still working my way up on my anime knowledge skills).

Cool cool! :3 What series are your faves? Annnd! Do you enjoy any of the following? (some are manga or video games)

.hack
Black Rock Shooter
Blackwolves Saga
Burst Angel/Kiddy Grade (Crossover)
Demonbane
Evangelion
Fate/Stay Night
Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
Hakuouki
Kingdom Hearts
LaPucelle Tactics
Little Busters
Negima?!
Queen's Blade/Gate/Rebellion/Grimoire/Etc
Shadow Hearts
Shining Feather
Silent Hill (based on the concept, not really an anime XD )
Soul Eater
Star Ocean 3
Summer Wars
Tales of Destiny/Symphonia/Abyss/Vesperia/Etc
Touhou Project
Tsubasa/xxxHolic (Crossover)
Vampire Knight (manga/game)
Vocaloid
Xenosaga (game)

It'd be fun to mix canon and OCs, I think. :3

Nope, I'm actually one hour ahead of you. I've also got a couple of ideas for plots, though they're pretty underdeveloped right now:

- Our characters have been hired to transport a light box, being told that it's nothing important. On the way, though, they're both captured and imprisoned by a mysterious group/the government. After escaping, they try to figure out what they've become involved in, if only to get rid of their pursuers. I've mostly planned this for a fantasy setting, though if you want to choose another one, then fine by me!

- This world is very similar to the one we live in, except in an attempt to make everyone happy, people's lives - education, careers, even families - are dictated for them by the government in an attempt to make sure no one is ever unsatisfied. People who aren't happy enough are injected with drugs to force them to be and anyone who is said to disrupt the public's peace is "hidden away". After learning the truth, our characters decide to create/join a rebel force and change how things are, while hiding from everyone opposing them.

- A magic artifact has been discovered that lets people travel into other people's dreams. It was declared illegal, but not before other people had already copied it. Our characters are part of a group that owns one of such replicas, taking people's requests - for large fees, of course.

If you like any of these but want to add/change/remove something, I'll most likely be fine with it.

:D I like the first and second ones best! I don't know if there's anything I wanna change, cos they all sound really good to me! In all honesty, I favor the first one.

S
Cool cool! :3 What series are your faves? Annnd! Do you enjoy any of the following? (some are manga or video games)

.hack
Black Rock Shooter
Blackwolves Saga
Burst Angel/Kiddy Grade (Crossover)
Demonbane
Evangelion
Fate/Stay Night
Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
Hakuouki
Kingdom Hearts
LaPucelle Tactics
Little Busters
Negima?!
Queen's Blade/Gate/Rebellion/Grimoire/Etc
Shadow Hearts
Shining Feather
Silent Hill (based on the concept, not really an anime XD )
Soul Eater
Star Ocean 3
Summer Wars
Tales of Destiny/Symphonia/Abyss/Vesperia/Etc
Touhou Project
Tsubasa/xxxHolic (Crossover)
Vampire Knight (manga/game)
Vocaloid
Xenosaga (game)

It'd be fun to mix canon and OCs, I think. :3

Sadly, I only know about five of those... And only three I like. D: I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts Fan, I love Fullmetal Alchemist, and I'm still shaky on the Vampire Knight series. I know .hack but it's been a while... AAAAAND... Yeah, that's about it. Sorry :C

Hiya! I'd like to start an rp with you! :3 Do you prefer fanbaed rps or original games?
S

Sadly, I only know about five of those... And only three I like. D: I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts Fan, I love Fullmetal Alchemist, and I'm still shaky on the Vampire Knight series. I know .hack but it's been a while... AAAAAND... Yeah, that's about it. Sorry :C

It's all good! :3 What series do you like? You can add manga and games too. I love a lot more than just the ones I listed, but those were just the few that came to mind. So I'm thinking either KH or FMA, and do you like intermixing genres and themes?

It's all good! :3 What series do you like? You can add manga and games too. I love a lot more than just the ones I listed, but those were just the few that came to mind. So I'm thinking either KH or FMA, and do you like intermixing genres and themes?

I LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS, MAN.
But I don't mind mixing it up. :D It's a good challenge.

:D I like the first and second ones best! I don't know if there's anything I wanna change, cos they all sound really good to me! In all honesty, I favor the first one.
That's great; we'll be going for the first one, then, with medieval fantasy! I'm going to admit that this is my first time ever doing a 1x1, so I'm not sure how much we should plan before starting. Obviously, there are our characters, the general setting, and at least some small bits about the organization, but is that enough to start?

That's great; we'll be going for the first one, then, with medieval fantasy! I'm going to admit that this is my first time ever doing a 1x1, so I'm not sure how much we should plan before starting. Obviously, there are our characters, the general setting, and at least some small bits about the organization, but is that enough to start?

Okay! This is my first time ever as well, but in my opinion... I think as long as we have a good idea of what we want to do, then we'll be just fine. :D So yeah! And if there's anything we're not sure about, I'm sure we can figure it out with ease!

Hmm, good point! Hmm, when should we start the thread, then? I want to do a small write-up on the geographical location, to organize, though I could even do that in the beginning of the thread.

Okay! I'll start it, I guess (I mean, I made the partner request). If you want, I can make a plot thread, or something. Or we could do what you said and just plot it through the main thread.

Alrighty! Let's build a KH meets FMA world! X33 Annnd, what other series do you like? :3

Alrighty! Let's build a KH meets FMA world! X33 Annnd, what other series do you like? :3

Okay! :D
Uh...
Sadly, they're mostly books. Maximum Ride series... Harry Potter... :3 I'm still workin on the City of Bones series.
Have you ever heard of Hetalia? It's pretty retarded- but to the point where I strangely like it.

Cool cool! :3 LOL! Oh Hetalia. XD I don't know the characters well enough to rp them, but the craziness there is awesome! So, how about the KH charas wind up in the FMA world? :3 Also, who do you usually play?