~The Perfect Imperfect~

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sugar_n_spice

Original poster
2ujh25h.png

Everyone wants to be...perfect though we may not know it or we simply deny it, but we all strive to be the best, the smartest, the prettiest, the fastest...Until now that has always been a dream, Science it works so hard to satisfy us and now it has. They have made a procedure of sorts in hopes to get rid of humanities imperfections, but they had to...test it they of course wouldn't risk human lives well normal humans. They made someone or maybe something...they are the most perfect of all humanity. They are the living embodiment of perfection, they are stronger, faster, smarter, heightened senses, beautiful, the very best. the scientists were amazed and began their human trials, 3 were selected to undergo the procedure. It worked though they could never be as perfect as the artificially made perfect human but oh they better then all of humanity. The scientists began their tests though these 4 especially the original questioned why they had to follow these peoples orders. The scientists were far from perfect so why did they, the most superior have to do as these imperfect humans said. So thus began the war...they perfect overran the facility and began to...spread. Using their superior knowledge they perfected the procedure and they started with everyone in the facility, they used the procedure on its makers. The human race was far from perfect and they knew it most of all, it started out as just kidnappings then the people found out. It was chaos, the government did its best but their numbers had grown and with each loss more joined them. Now society has fallen only a few original humans live, they hide in a group called "The last life" they are the remains of the human race or so they think...For word as arisen that the humans have one chance to reclaim their live and their world, the Lost Ones. The prophecy states:

3 shall arise lost in the rumble of time. They are the Lost Ones and they are humanity's only hope. For once they are found they will no longer be lost, but the Bringers of Peace. But be warned if the Perfect Imperfect take this last light and smother it with their dark ways, all hope shall be lost and humanity shall fall to the perfect hand which will stand tall.

The one which death can not take.
The one with the will of a thousand minds.
The one with nature at their side.

The Humans took this message seriously but so did the perfect, no one knows where it came from it just...came. The humans are hell bent on finding these 3 but no one knows where they are, and the perfect are doing the exact same thing. They want to catch the ones who are the end of them and they will do whatever it takes.

2e3v4w6.png

So the basic plot is a bunch of scientist grow a perfect human to see if they're procedure worked. Once they established that it worked they picked 3 people to go first to see if worked and it did. They were not as perfect as the first, but how could they be they had been "imperfect" their whole life. So they pretty much thought "why do I have to do what these people say?" so they took over made all the other humans perfects. The army did what they could be it wasn't enough with every lost the perfects gained more people. So now humanity is on its last leg there only hope is a prophecy where 3 humans are lost and they must be found. They are the most perfect humanity could ever get naturally and they have powers. One can't die with any ordinary methods only by having their heart taken out, gruesome i know and they can't get hurt. One is like a physic they can move things with their mind and sometimes control people. And the last one can control animals and talk to them. They are the only ones who can defeat the perfect but if the humans fail to find them and the perfects do. and they are turned or killed all hope is lost and the human race dies.

2i438g.png

~All iwaku rules apply.
~Please respectful to other players,
I'm not asking you to love them and be bffs just be nice.
~Its ok to be romantic just if it gets extreme please just fade to black or take it to pm.
~No mary sue/gary stu we all have flaws.
~You can have crushes but don't get upset if they reject you.
~What I say goes, please don't argue we me this is my rpg not your's.
~No one sentence posts unless its absolutely necessary.
~Don't start whining if you don't get the spot you wanted its first come first served.
~Most importantly have fun!

r05yer.png

Lost One (Death)~ Vivian Lee
Lost One (Mind)~ Lavinia McAllen
Lost One (Nature)~ Venus King
Leader~ Open
Healer~ Open
Head Warrior~ Rowan Hunter

Warriors~

Trainees~
Old Ones (elderly)~

m78gwj.png

Leader (The grown and most perfect human)~ Open
Generals (the 3 first humans to undergo the procedures)~
Faya Winters

[1/3]

Scientists~
Doctor~ Open
Soldiers~
Chefs~

2im3pki.png

~Name~
~Age~
~Gender~

~Place in RPG~
(Human, perfect, or Lost One)
~If Lost One which~
(Death, mind, or nature)
~If human or perfect, rank~
~Appearance~
~Personality~
~History~
~Crush~
~Other~

b87pfn.png

~Name~
Lavinia McAllen
~Age~
~Gender~
Female
~Place in RPG~
Lost One
~If Lost One which~
Mind
Not in the group yet
~Appearance~
24goy75.jpg

~Personality~
She is stubborn and fierce she may look like a sweet little girl but when you get to know her you know she isn't going to take crap from anyone. She capture the hearts of men with her appearance but certainly not her audited. Her arrogance gets the best of her, and she would much rather give someone the finger than a hug. To sum it up she pretty much can't stand people in general.
~History~
She lived a normal life friends, family she was going to be a psychiatrist and she was very much looking forward to college. Though ever since she was little when she was mad or sad or when she was focusing on something that thing or multiple things would shake and sometimes fall. She also noticed when she was mad or frustrated with someone they would get headaches she just thought it was a coincidence. But now hiding in the ruins of the city her strange gift has started to really show itself, a pink dust seems to always hover around her hands and its getting hard to control. Now things will not only shake and fall but be throw across rooms, shes starting to get scared which is only making it worse but she must stay strong for the humans though she does not know that yet.
~Crush~
Will update

~Other~
None

~Name~
Rowan Hunter
~Age~
~Gender~
Male
~Place in RPG~
Human
~If Lost One which~
N/A
Head Warrior
~Appearance~
21dhobk.jpg

~Personality~

He is kind of quiet though very smart he prefers to keep to himself, though if you catch him in the right mood he might talk with you. Despite his quiet nature he does enjoy chatting he just hasn't felt the same since the war. He misses his old life his parents, friends, girlfriend...but they're all dead or perfects so he thinks he doesn't have anything else to do but...be quiet.
~History~
He had a good life before all this he was in college had lots of friends, a girlfriend life was great he was social and never missed a party. Though he always took class seriously he was a straight A's student and was very proud of himself for it he was going to be a doctor. He wanted a family and was planning on proposing to his girlfriend, but then hell broke lose the science facility that was part of the college was taken over. He had been visiting his parents that day but his girlfriend and friends had been at school and were caught. he hasn't seen them since and assumes the worst that they are perfects or dead. he now abides with The Last Life in hopes of stopping the perfect and somehow taking his friends and girlfriend back.
~Crush~
Will update
~Other~
If anyone wants to be his friends or his girlfriend who are now perfects feel free to.

~Name~
Faya Winters
~Age~
~Gender~
Female
~Place in RPG~
perfect
~If Lost One which~
N/A
General
~Appearance~
21o99np.jpg

~Personality~

She is very calm and soothing her voice is soft and sweet almost like a mothers but she is far from one. she was one of the 3 first human trials, she remembers the day like it was only yesterday and will not lose her and the others perfect world. She can be slightly creepy at times and her laugh will send chills up your spin. She is extremely loyal to the original perfect and will do whatever they ask without question.
~History~
She was born with her right leg horrible deformed she had a great deal of trouble walking and was always made fun of she wanted so bad to be normal and be able to walk. She wanted everyone to stop laughing at her and making fun of her, so when the opportunity arose she took it without hesitation. Her leg was fixed and now once one of the slowest now one of the fastest, she was smarter, better, happier. She was so grateful but then the original started to talk told them that they didn't need to do what the "imperfect" humans said and she believed them. She followed this person in their quest and has now become as or not more twisted as she was on the outside on the inside.
~Crush~
Will update
~Other~
None

Note:
For the Lost Ones maybe have their power leak into their past everyday life like maybe the one who can't die unless their heart is taken out took karate and couldn't get hurt. Or the one who can control and talk to animals could be a vet or work at an animal shelter and could hear the animals voices just a few ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I reserve nature if it isn't already taken?

~Name~
Venus King
~Age~
19 years old
~Gender~
Female
~Place in RPG~
Lost One
~If Lost One which~
Nature
Not there yet<3
~Appearance~
blonde_lady_by_sakimichan-d42n7c6_zps84d65ff9.jpg

~PERSONALITY~
Venus is a girl who will give you a gentle smile and a warm hug, she'll listens to your problems and will give you the best advice she can give. Unfortunately for her the sweet and soft look she gives to people, she doesn't care as much as others might think. She prefers to keep the secrets she knows to herself, enjoying the things that not everyone else might know. This girl just seems to have a bit of a... problem, with her cold ways. What seems perfectly logical to her, might seem cold and distant to others, of course not many people actually noticed her cold ways or the small smile that came observant gold brown eyes. If you can get this girl as a friend who has complete trust in you, you'll be gaining the loyalty that comes with the package. Of course... she doesn't take well to being back stabbed. Be careful around Venus, even when it seems like she isn't paying attention to a thing... she's just as sharp eyed and attentive as an animal. Venus always listens to the gossip among the animals, listening to the things they've seen or heard and it was quite easy to get information when you have spies all over the place. Like little children who always have a story to tell you. Venus has yet to understand what sort of person she is, if she wasn't perfect... what was she? Because the feeling of being lose wasn't as fun as it looks.
~HISTORY~
She grew up in a house with two very strict and expectant parents who wanted nothing to do with a child who wasn't perfect. They aimed for the best clothes, the best schools, the best colleges, the best private teachers. There was always something to be learned if you had free time. Her mother taught her just how easy it was to fool the person in front of you, if you paid attention to everything and thought things through than it would make life much easier. The things her father put into her brain were the things he would be proud to brag about at work or to friends like volleyball, piano, clarinet, guitar, violin, dance, singing. If Venus thought about it, there wasn't much time to herself. No time to have friends or to venture out into the world. The curiosity this girl had was crushed and all feelings of caring for others practically vanished. Since the war began and the number humans seemed to get smaller, Venus was all about survival. When her ability began to appear Venus had panicked and didn't dare to venture into this unknown power. Until one day she heard a bird whisper words a human couldn't understand. And of course, at first Venus didn't understand their language, it was like listening to a foreign language you'd never thought was alive. It was like... music. Listening to the animals speak was like listening to music, you just had to listen until you got their language down. Though, she still needs to practice controlling the voices of the animals when there were too many of them. Venus keeps all of this a secret and won't allow herself to make any of it noticeable, trying to always cover her tracks or little to none slip ups.
~Crush~
Hm....
~Other~
((Message me if you want to create a relationship with her, I'd like slow relationship please. For character development))

Is this too much? o.o

Reactions: Sugar_n_spice
~Name~
Venus King
~Age~
19 years old
~Gender~
Female
~Place in RPG~
Lost One
~If Lost One which~
Nature
Not there yet<3
~Appearance~
blonde_lady_by_sakimichan-d42n7c6_zps84d65ff9.jpg

~PERSONALITY~
Venus is a girl who will give you a gentle smile and a warm hug, she'll listens to your problems and will give you the best advice she can give. Unfortunately for her the sweet and soft look she gives to people, she doesn't care as much as others might think. She prefers to keep the secrets she knows to herself, enjoying the things that not everyone else might know. This girl just seems to have a bit of a... problem, with her cold ways. What seems perfectly logical to her, might seem cold and distant to others, of course not many people actually noticed her cold ways or the small smile that came observant gold brown eyes. If you can get this girl as a friend who has complete trust in you, you'll be gaining the loyalty that comes with the package. Of course... she doesn't take well to being back stabbed. Be careful around Venus, even when it seems like she isn't paying attention to a thing... she's just as sharp eyed and attentive as an animal. Venus always listens to the gossip among the animals, listening to the things they've seen or heard and it was quite easy to get information when you have spies all over the place. Like little children who always have a story to tell you. Venus has yet to understand what sort of person she is, if she wasn't perfect... what was she? Because the feeling of being lose wasn't as fun as it looks.
~HISTORY~
She grew up in a house with two very strict and expectant parents who wanted nothing to do with a child who wasn't perfect. They aimed for the best clothes, the best schools, the best colleges, the best private teachers. There was always something to be learned if you had free time. Her mother taught her just how easy it was to fool the person in front of you, if you paid attention to everything and thought things through than it would make life much easier. The things her father put into her brain were the things he would be proud to brag about at work or to friends like volleyball, piano, clarinet, guitar, violin, dance, singing. If Venus thought about it, there wasn't much time to herself. No time to have friends or to venture out into the world. The curiosity this girl had was crushed and all feelings of caring for others practically vanished. Since the war began and the number humans seemed to get smaller, Venus was all about survival. When her ability began to appear Venus had panicked and didn't dare to venture into this unknown power. Until one day she heard a bird whisper words a human couldn't understand. And of course, at first Venus didn't understand their language, it was like listening to a foreign language you'd never thought was alive. It was like... music. Listening to the animals speak was like listening to music, you just had to listen until you got their language down. Though, she still needs to practice controlling the voices of the animals when there were too many of them. Venus keeps all of this a secret and won't allow herself to make any of it noticeable, trying to always cover her tracks or little to none slip ups.
~Crush~
Hm....
~Other~
((Message me if you want to create a relationship with her, I'd like slow relationship please. For character development))

Is this too much? o.o
Accepted thanks for joining and it's not to much I for one think it's better when you put a lot. It helps you get to know the character even before the RPG starts. I would do that but 1) I'm too lazy xP and 2) I always make 2 characters an old habit from the place I use to RPG, no one really made male characters so that kinda became my job :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Karma200
~Name~
Vivian Lee
~Age~
~Gender~
Female
~Place in RPG~
Lost One
~If Lost One which~
Death
(Death, mind, or nature)
Uh not yet.
~Appearance~
dark_anime_girl_by_akairono0019-d51ag40.jpg

~Personality~
Vivian is dark and mysterious and prefers to be alone. She likes quiet places where she can be by herself, and enjoys her martial arts training.
~History~
Vivian lives in a large japanese style cabin in the middle of no where on a hill. She's lived by herself for years, well almost by herself, her black Leo stays with her and keeps her company, plus for some reason little black ravens like to be around her. One day she was meditating out on a rock in the middle of a bubbling river by her house, and she fell hitting against other rocks and such, she was sure that she would die from it, having a huge gash in her stomach, but the wound closed over and she was fine. Vivian found this strange, she's been in many accidents before where any normal person would die from but she's still breathing.
~Crush~
No one yet
~Other~
N/A

((Sorry it's not that long I'm struggling to understand the plot a bit, mostly because the text is hard to read but I've got the gist of it))

Reactions: Sugar_n_spice
I'm thinking I want to make a male human too if that's possible but not sure yet!

~Name~
Vivian Lee
~Age~
~Gender~
Female
~Place in RPG~
Lost One
~If Lost One which~

Death
(Death, mind, or nature)

Uh not yet.
~Appearance~
dark_anime_girl_by_akairono0019-d51ag40.jpg

~Personality~
Vivian is dark and mysterious and prefers to be alone. She likes quiet places where she can be by herself, and enjoys her martial arts training.
~History~
Vivian lives in a large japanese style cabin in the middle of no where on a hill. She's lived by herself for years, well almost by herself, her black Leo stays with her and keeps her company, plus for some reason little black ravens like to be around her. One day she was meditating out on a rock in the middle of a bubbling river by her house, and she fell hitting against other rocks and such, she was sure that she would die from it, having a huge gash in her stomach, but the wound closed over and she was fine. Vivian found this strange, she's been in many accidents before where any normal person would die from but she's still breathing.
~Crush~
No one yet
~Other~
N/A

((Sorry it's not that long I'm struggling to understand the plot a bit, mostly because the text is hard to read but I've got the gist of it))
Accepted thanks for joining. I'll make the text a little bigger and Feel free to make a second character :)

Status
Not open for further replies.