The Newbest Newbing Newbie

D

Don

Original poster
Oh god, oh god.
How do I introduce myself to all those cool people?
*panics*
I'm really bad at this.
And saying that just make it even worse -- [Congratz, genius!]
Maybe I can start saying I'm a blue bunny.
And I like pressing enter after periods.
Tell me if it's annoying.
Ok, well, most importantly, I think I should say that I've never been in any of this kind of forum.
In fact, I've never RP'ed at all -- If ignore most of those games people call RPG. Too little RP, too much G.
Which means I'm an absolute newbie when it comes to this.
So there is still a lot to learn.
But this whole community seems pretty nice and fun.
Hmmm.
Yeah, that

[/awkwardintro]

hi Don!
You sound really cool and I would love to get better "Acquainted." - I love that word!

If you want to maybe start a roleplay with me, send me a PM and we could talk over ideas!

Welcome to Iwaku!

Hello Dony and welcome to the community! Please feel at home! I am Rina/Raimy but since scifi month already pass I am Rain!

Hi Don welcome to the forums... with that arkward intro...

Welcome to Iwaku. I'm October nice to meet you.

ey, you nice people, thanks for the warm welcome! =3
I've been reading the stuff I could find here about this whole RP'ing thing and it amazes me how incredibly clear and clarifying it is
I don't think I'm ready to actually start something yet, but thanks for the invitation, Boo =D
I think I still need some lurking, hehe.

What sort of things are you interested in?

Favourite authors? Fave genres? Your favourite book?

I don't think I have a favorite genre or author, each of them have their great and their not-so-great works, so I avoid generalizing my own likes and dislikes in that way -- so I find it really hard to answer those questions -- also because I honestly don't know any of them well enough to be able to comfortably have them as my favorite genre or author.
But when it comes to a single book, that's not so hard! *phew*
Currently, I can say my favorite one is "Musashi"
How about yours?

I love romance, and fantasy, but I have recently taken to writing and reading Gothic fiction, and I really like it, so it is moving up my list of faves.
My favourite book would be Twilight - I can never stop reading that! Although I do love Wuthering Heights.....

Hello incredibly awkward guy! 8D Welcome to the community!

hmm, Twilight and Wuthering Heights, I must say I've never read those, sadly.
Something that I do enjoy quite a lot is a book with a historical background -- be it fictional to some extent like Musashi or just plain history like, for example, a biography or a book of some period/event/something.
But that doesn't mean I don't like fantasy and fiction in general.
I think my taste in general can be summarized in "I like everything that is good"
Uber conclusive, I know.

Welcome to Iwaku! :D Such an original welcome right? >.<
That's all I can think of.. sorry D:

This was the most interesting intro ever. I am so amused!

Hello there, Don! Welcome to our forum! Join us on the cool side of the rp bed~

Ready to get your ass in gear and join rps? Well, you can do that easily by jumping in a
Jump In! No signups! No bios! Just join and play! If there is anything else you need or such, send throw me a PM at my face me!

D'aaaw, "most interesting intro ever".
Can I blush yet? (o'_'o)
Thanks for the welcome, people!
I'll sure give it a try at the jump in thread!

And apparently I need to write a 6th post to tell this site that I'm not a newbie anymore, so here it is.
haha -- he is that easy to deceive?
Pssht, don't let him know >.>

WHY hello there Don! Welcome, welcome to Iwaku!
If you're new at RP'ing, there are some threads, and the group the Iwaku Role-Playing academy that will help you out if you're looking fer it.

Otherwise enjoy your time here! hope to RP with you at some point!

DON!
WELCOME TO IWAKU!

I also tend to press enter after period!
It feels more natural!
It's as if I was breathing as I spoke....!

Meh.
Lurk, lurk as much as you wish-
I'm Selenite, pleased, pleased to meet you.

Have a cookie, and see you!

1240112-cookie_super.gif