The New Wizards on Waverly place

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Psycho

I Am Death
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Varies no exact time to be exact
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi

IMG_20161019_211122.jpg

Down on Waverly place their is a new family on the street they have a clothes store and their store room doubles as a wizard layer with just a flip of the right switches. The Veil family owns it with 4 kids. All 4 kids are in wizard training.

We begin with the 4 children in the den with their father. Lacey was looking through her phone as she let her dad drone on and on.He was droning on about the proper use of a spell her nerdy ass brother did. She looked up when the rat barked it had been a duplication spell." Oh cool I always wanted a gourd rat." She said and looked at it. she looked down as her phone beeped." Yes the once a year 15 minute sail at Hollister is on Friday after school." She said. Her dad puts his hand up. "Wait what the ten minute sale no way. wait let me guess your going to ask to go and skip wizard lessons. No sit down." He said."But dad my arch enemy will be their I have to go." She said."Nope you will be here end of story." He said.

Lacey gave a small sigh and went back to her phone and sighed as she listened to father drone on and on about the magic lesson and how to focus and clear your mind when doing spells. She texted her friend. 'Hey want to meet in a bit?' she sent

@Princess Poisoned Rose @Alexstrasza
@Lulunopia
@Felilla
@~Happily.Ever.After~
@Raven

Cordie | 17 | Human | x
Cordie bounced anxiously in the line in Starbucks, swinging her backpack back and forth. When she finally reached the counter, she offered the barista a smile, "How's it going, Miles?"
Miles grinned back at her, "Your usual, Cordie?"
She rolled her eyes as he quickly made the order and handed it to her. She winked at him before skipping out of the store. Her phone buzzed in the pocket of her cardigan and she juggled the drink carrier as she reached for it. Wanna meet in a bit? ~Lacey
Cordie bobbed her head before realizing that her best friend obviously couldn't see the action. She quickly replied, Already on my way to yours before stuffing the phone away and continuing to the Veil residence. She sipped on her own drink thoughtfully, wondering what scheme Lacey had likely come up with this time. Cordie knew they were having a sale at Hollister. She also knew that it was unlikely either of Lacey's parents would let her go. She sighed and entered the clothing store the family owned. "Hello?" she called into the emptiness.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Baylee Monroe Veil ~ 7 {Nov. 22} ~ Witch ~ X
Baylee sat back on her stool and listened to her father as she looked at the almost identical versions of her bracelet. The real one was more of a turquoise color, but the new one was more green. "Daddy just let her go. You know Lacey is just gonna go anyway" the youngest stated matter-of-factly as she crossed her small arms over her chest. The three and a half foot tall child perked up again a moment later "besides" she added "Lacey needs that new top. She'll never be able to impress what's-his-face with the clothes she currently has" the diva-worthy fashionista finished as she hoppd off the stool and wandered out the den, grabbed a cookie, heard a 'hello' only to poke her head back into the training room a moment later. "I think we're done. Cordies here" she mumbled around her cookie before skipping off once again. Being the youngest, Bay certainly had her extra privledges... but she also had a bit of an entitlement issue... one of those issues was leaving in the middle of her father's lessons.

"Hi Cordelia!" the perky blonde smiled as she bounded over. "Can I go to Hollister with you and Lacey. Mom and Dad say I'm too little, but their stuff is just so a-maz-ing" she yapped, exaggerating her words as much as a seven year old could.

Gwendolyn Reina Waverly Goodwin ~ 15 {Mar. 3} ~ Vampire ~ X
Ginny hadn't been in the US for long, but in the three weeks since er family had settled in she had already managed to make an enemy ... something that was rare for the red head. Lacey, the secret-wizard girl (of course she hadn't been told it, but vampires, like most other supernaturals, could detect magic... however, it was unlikely that anyone would be able to tell she was a vampire) down the street and herself had already managed to have a few falling outs... mainly during school, but there was one occasion where they had a falling out in the Veil's clothing shop as well, something that ended with Gwen storming out without the cute flower-clad headband she had been admiring. She would love to be able to forget about the family all together, but it was hard when Lacey's brother was eye-candy too good to forget about. As she lounged around in her room, Gwen heard the quiet rush of liquid into a glass a couple doors down and knew that her youngest sister, Nessarose, was currently 'feeding' ... really just having a drink of A+... something completely normal for the family. Pulling her phone up from her coffin-bed, Ginny scrolled through and saw a few things posted on the most popular social media site about a 15-minute, drop-and-shop, once a year sale at Hollister on friday. The fifteen year old wasn't positive what Hollister had in store, but it certainly sounded like something worth going to.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Link was practicing the duplication spell weeks before his father decided to go over it as a family. He wasn't really a nerd or geek; he just really enjoyed magic. He was busy writing down notes during his father's lecture and he would occasionally contribute to the conversation. When his sister started talking about the sale that was going to happen he felt sorry for his twin. "You know dad a day off wouldn't kill us. I mean we study magic 7 days a week ontop of going to school. I think that having atleast this friday off can be beneficial to our learning." Link knew just what words to use to make his father actually think it through. His youngest sister however had the same idea as Lacey and he shook his head... man two sisters were horrible but he loved them regardless. As they wrapped up class he headed out to the shop his mind wondering to the new girl that apparently his sister made enemies with recently. The girl was gorgeous and he couldn't really help himself. Even when she was angry she still was beautiful, however he could tell there was definitely something off about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.