The New Guy!

• Thread starter That_Mysterious_Person
  • Start date
T

That_Mysterious_Person

Original poster
Hello, one and all! My name (real name) is Jeff and I just got off the bus from boring to this exciting new role playing world! I hope you'll find it in your hearts to let me role play with you and I can promise you I'll go above and beyond to try and satisfy your role playing needs. Please keep in mind, I am new and a bit of an amateur, so please go easy on me... I'll get there ;) So, let me tell you a little about me.
-I'm from New York
-I'm a Scorpio
-I'm deathly afraid of rodents. -shudders-
-I have about 30 or so characters... I know, a lot!
-love giving and receiving feedback, so please please forgive me if I stop for a moment to "fangirl" over your character. I get way too excited about things.

Please, tell me about yourself! :D I'm very interested in getting to know you.

Hey there Jeff! I'm new here too. You seem like a pretty cool guy from what I've read so far. lol What are you favorite genres of roleplay? What are your hobbies? I love OC's; never really been into rping established worlds. Everyone rps TV shows and stuff I don't watch. xD

I haven't really been on roleplay forums before- in fact, this is my first roleplay forum. I'm still getting used to everything. You said that you're writer, which sounds promising for plots. :tongue: lol

Hi there mister Jeff! 8D Welcome to Iwaku!

Hellooooo! :D
You seem like the most down to earth person that I've had the pleasure of seeing on here so far. Hit me up or something for an RP. I'm desperate here. :P