The Mournful Few (OOC & Discussion)

@Chris_Reaper Anything I should do for my character or am I good?

@LuckycoolHawk9

Just a quick question. What is the exact nature of your character's powers? I know it's stated that he decays things, but just how does he do that? Do things just shrivel up in his hands?

Yeah that is pretty much it. Things just die in his hands and become shriveled and lifeless. He chooses when to do it, but still wears gloves since he is paranoid that one day he will decay something he cares about.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Ok, I guess that would work. But let's keep his powers a secret to the others for now. Keep in mind their investigators that are trying to obtain indisputable proof of the supernatural, having them know about a dude that can decay things in his hands and not choosing to expose him to the world to prove their theories, just doesn't make much sense, lol.

I figured nobody would know. I don't think he would publically broadcast it either. You know, because who wants to be known as the " Boy with stolen time" [(Plus I'm sure that between the fact that he appears and a boy disappers and the fact he was at a crime scene, he doesn't exactly try to garner attention.)USER=6590]@Chris_Reaper[/USER]

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris_Reaper
I figured nobody would know. I don't think he would publically broadcast it either. You know, because who wants to be known as the " Boy with stolen time" [(Plus I'm sure that between the fact that he appears and a boy disappers and the fact he was at a crime scene, he doesn't exactly try to garner attention.)USER=6590]@Chris_Reaper[/USER]

Alright cool...feel free to post in the IC.

I thought this RP was supposed to be about a group of normies?

I'm wondering if the machine Felix uses could detect the entity Marinah is with?

I'm wondering if the machine Felix uses could detect the entity Marinah is with?
Maybe, but not to make it too op, the technology itself he's still developing and can be a bit - wonky. The issue, like any paranormal investigation is bleed through. So its a bit too hard to determine what it is picking up and requires a little bit of digging. I tried to make it balanced, without it completely outing others entirely.

Reactions: Chris_Reaper
So I've decided to split the group up. @LuckycoolHawk9 I put James in charge of the second group. I'm gonna let you and the girls to get creative with the things you pick up while your wandering around the asylum. But at the end, I want your group to pick up a garbled demonic voice on EVP. Any questions on the scenario?

Question; Is the way I detect what's going on with the reader up to me? Any details I need to know.

Question; Is the way I detect what's going on with the reader up to me? Any details I need to know.

I'm gonna leave it up to you dude. I can swing the details either way depending on what you choose to do.

@RPGreader
That's the nature of some these threads. Many of them run slowly. I try not to force it along. But generally if I don't hear from anyone for a week, I will advance the story along regardless.

That's the nature of some these threads. Many of them run slowly. I try not to force it along. But generally if I don't hear from anyone for a week, I will advance the story along regardless.

I Know, dude! I don't wanna rush anyone either, cause everyone's probably got their own reasons not to instantly reply. But still, It's kinda hard to keep interest in something like this if hardly anything's happening, you know>?

I Know, dude! I don't wanna rush anyone either, cause everyone's probably got their own reasons not to instantly reply. But still, It's kinda hard to keep interest in something like this if hardly anything's happening, you know>?

I feel you dude, but that's just the nature of the beast. What can I say...