The most disturbing thing you'll see all day. (NSFW)

dafuk.png

Reactions: Beatrix
if this is your definition of disturbing, i shudder to imagine your reaction to the content buried much deeper within the bowels of the internet​
that being said,

wat

if this is your definition of disturbing, i shudder to imagine your reaction to the content buried much deeper within the bowels of the internet​

Such as the Pain Series.

All the horrors of the internet compressed into one picture!

@Jerelin Why? Why must you send me this shit on facebook? This has nothing to do with choking. This is just... Wut?

My husband shared this on Facebook, and normally I wouldn't watch because his sense of humor is seriously lacking. Honestly, I'm a bit disturbed that I laughed at it way harder than I should have. It wasn't the woman that made me laugh, but the kids in the video.
I also had to share so that you all would need eye bleach along with me! Sharing is caring. <3
That.. That.. I don't know >.< I can't think of anything to say about that.. XD

Well.
I've gotten my mental scarring for the day.
Thanks for that.
No. Really.

Though what I find odd here is that for a number of people this isn't so much disturbing, but oddly arousing. I can only wonder what odd individual is sitting at their computer or device right now, hand down their pants with erotic thoughts racing through their mind as they watch this video.

I'm going to go vomit now, have a nice day.

Someone posted REALLY bizarre tentacle images on gelbooru, yesterday. I'm trying to figure out a way to delete them from my searchs but it's nearly impossible. :cry:

Someone posted REALLY bizarre tentacle images on gelbooru, yesterday. I'm trying to figure out a way to delete them from my searchs but it's nearly impossible. :cry:
Have you tried blacklisting whatever tags they line up with, or just appending a minus sign to those tags when you search to exclude them?

All these people saying it's dead space.

It's not.

I certainly wasn't saying it is, but rather likening them to each other. Dismembered/disfigured gory monster-humans mutilating other people on what looks like a more futuristic/questionably-ethical research location.

Have you tried blacklisting whatever tags they line up with, or just appending a minus sign to those tags when you search to exclude them?
Tentacles? It's one of my Big Three Tags when searching for happy things at Gelbooru. And no, even the artists are inexistant or completely diferent people.

I certainly wasn't saying it is, but rather likening them to each other. Dismembered/disfigured gory monster-humans mutilating other people on what looks like a more futuristic/questionably-ethical research location.
Get outta here with your animated avatar
That I desire to know the secret of how to obtain.

I've got a folder full of creepy stuff. Shall I continue?
256tjqf.jpg