The Miscellaneous Iwaku Storytelling Contest: March 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we were thinking it would be cool if just one person did an actual choose your own adventure style entry because of the name of the theme. Now it sounds like a lot of people might try it. This is great. 8D

As much as I love CYOA, I'm sure I'd be terrible at writing one. ;w;

I'll be happy to read/play one though. :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jorick
Wel. I don't know how "choose your own adventure" works, but it sounds like a LOT of people will be writing this time around, and I probably will as well this time! So many choices! So much potential!

• Love
Reactions: Jorick and Greenie
I may have to make time for this one. It seems more open-ended than the last three, and I love me some freedom.

Time to get brainstorming.

• Love
Freedom can be fun. Though it can be daunting as well! A set prompt or some sort of instructions can help make your mind more easily.

Dun dun dun?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti and Jorick
Holy foster kittens. Now THIS is something I might do if I don't procastrinate the hell out of it.

Posting here to make sure I can't forget about it.

Haven't been active much (sorry to everyone who hasn't abandoned me >.<) but this caught my eye. Will definitely try to submit something, but it probably won't be a CYOA, as cool as that would be. (Unless I get a great idea and someone helps with the coding :P)

• Love
if i win i will donate my winnings to iwaku to get donator status! because i am a good person!

...or ask for a steam gift thing. *shrugs*

Here I was thinking I'd have a unique entry with multiple paths, then I read all of this...
┐('~` )┌
That Part Where literally everyone ever has the same "unique" idea, and the person who goes for what would normally be a more standard entry ends up being the truly unique one XD.

I wanna do this MISC so bad.
SO BAD.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I got confused about the choose your own adventure thing originally. I probably suck at it too.

But still plan to join

For anyone still writing an entry, you've got a little less than a day and a half to get your entry in, or just under 34 hours from the time I'm posting this. :D

so you're saying now is a good time to start writing

Well. You know what they say. Last minute ideas are usually the best.
They're wrong!!!

*totally did a last minute entry last time around :'D*

They're wrong!!!

*totally did a last minute entry last time around :'D*
*is still furiously writing this month's submission, and may or may not make the deadline*

• Thank You
Reactions: Turtle of Doom
XD and it was good Greenie! Lol

Course.... I started writing mine a week into the contest soooo heh

• Thank You
Reactions: Greenie
There's about 12 hours left, plenty of time to write last minute entries! 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.