The Mattress Thread!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mr. Gibs, Dec 17, 2009.

1. If you enjoyed this, please send money.

2. Astorath thrust gently to let her get used to it.

3. Re: A Short Story

COOL STORY, BRO.

4. Re: A Short Story

I read mattress planet and wanted my money back. I payed 9.95 for this?

5. Awesome, nice to meet you Circe. Wicca is less about worshiping the Gods and Goddesses and more about worshiping nature and loving the earth. There are many gods in paganism so its normal if you do not focus of specific ones. As far as teacher, we don't believe in a priest or popes or anything, this religion is all about what you take away from it and your personal spiritual journey. But if you had any questions and wanted to learn more spells and rituals, feel free to ask! So glad you could join :)

6. Name: Alena Laine

Age: A couple of century younger than Kunari but still older than human existence.

Type of Angel: Archangel of Red Flames

Appearance: A body that every woman would kill for, her has full breast and the perfect hour glass figure. Wavy, fire red hair and emerald green eyes. Looks to be in her early 20's and has an impish smile that says she's always up to no good.

Abilities: At a glance, she looks unpolished and untrained to fight but there's method to her madness. Alena can see things at an angle that people usually can't thus making her able to anticipate her opponents move and make countermoves beforehand, she wields her red flames in a very unruly fashion but never has she hurt anyone accidentally.

Brief History: She's playful and very friendly, making her fast best friends with Kunari but because she likes to push rules and slip through loopholes, Kunari frowns at her style and methods. Alena is also very flirtatious and less judgemental compare to Kunari.

7. Hey there! Are introductions still a thing we're doing? If so, I'm Thomas, and also go by the various nicknames for 'Thomas'es. If there are other 'Thomas'es in the same room, I tend to go by McTavish. I was raised by a mildly Christian mom and spent much time around my strongly Christian grandmother, but I never really felt the call of that faith. I saw the faces in the trees, and felt the energy of the forest. After some time only being able to call myself "agnostic," I eventually learned about what paganism was. The more I've learned, the more... right it feels, and I know I've always been an earth-child. I draw from many different beliefs, stemming most of my current beliefs from Multiverse Theory, Nordic Paganism, Celtic Paganism, Wicca, and the things I learn by listening to nature. I'm still growing and developing myself spiritually, always learning new things about myself and the path Fate has me destined for.

Happy Yuletide to all!

8. Re: A Short Story

Scalping pri--?

Oh fuck you, Gibs >:(

Five minutes is more than enough time for what I'm going to do to this thread!

9. Fap about it, weirdo?

And nobody stays in a thread for more than five minutes anyway.

10. THIS VIDEO OF YOURS GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER!

IT'S LOUD VOLUME TELLS ME TO BUY A MATTRESS.

TAKE THIS! MY SCORN, MY ANGER AND ALL OF MY ANNOYANCE!

GO BACK ONE PAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

(Gyah! Byah! AGEDREGRESGRDGHDH!)

11. FUCK.

That video just now started playing for me!

GODDAMNIT.

*TOMAHAWK CHOPS GARY*