Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zeroisdead

Original poster

The Madhouse.jpg
[BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome to the Madhouse, Group-Home for the insane! [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Where anything and anything can happen! Well, except a cure for madness of course. Here at the Madhouse, we provide an environment for all of the insane to live in peace, or chaos, whichever they prefer. We accept all types of mad men and women, from all different universes, even if they do not exist yet, but we are not responsible for anything that may happen after moving in. [BCOLOR=transparent]Recently at the Madhouse, there has been reports of missing residents within the past few weeks. No one is quite sure who is behind it, but whether they are insane or not, their intentions can't be good. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]You may choose any character from any show, game, movie, or book that is clearly not all right in the head. You may also create a OC for this RP, I am generally accepting but try to be a bit creative while doing this. There will also be room for up to 3 sane characters that live in and partially run the Madhouse. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Also fine with any writing level, this should allow all noobs to RPing a bit of practice, I am also expecting some patience from those with a higher writing level and those with a lower writing level, we all started somewhere.[/BCOLOR]

Name: (Any nicknames too)
From: (If they are from some franchise, please say which one)
Appearance: (Text and/or image is fine)
Background: (How they became insane or any history you know of them)
Personality: (Please include any details to their insanity if you can)
Powers:
Items:
Floor and Room #:

• No GMing, mostly if characters are fighting, but many can still use their abilities if they have incredibly strong abilities, these will be weakened.

• I don't want to see any arguments in the OCC, be at least semi-agreeable

• Try not to control another person's character

• Characters that have multiple versions in different universes are acceptable if there is very clear difference between the two. (Ex. The Joker, there could be classic Joker and the Joker from the universe where Bruce Wayne's father is Batman and his mother became the Joker)

• Enjoy this RP, those who do not will be exterminated.
Locations in the Madhouse

[BCOLOR=transparent]Lobby[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Lounge[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Pool [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gym[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Arena (Battle others if you wish)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Kitchen [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Dining Room [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Storage [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Floor 1, 6 rooms[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Floor 2, 8 rooms[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Top Floor, 4 master rooms [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Basement (someone can live here if they want)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Roof[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]More rooms will be added if necessary, we are magic like that.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Character can own 1 room and 1 storage area.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GreenSea
Name: (Any nicknames too): Hades
From: (If they are from some franchise, please say which one): Kid Icarus
Age: (Appears to be and/or actual age): He looks in his prime but no one knows his true age.
Appearance: (Text and/or image is fine):

200px-Hades_final.png

Background: (How they became insane or any history you know of them): Well we know he is Hades so mythology applies. He probably became insane because of all the death and stuff and has become pretty nonchalant about the whole king of the underworld thing.
Personality: (Please include any details to their insanity if you can): evil, humoristic and sarcastic as well. He loves breaking the fourth wall and is manipulative and charming.
Powers: He is quite strong and can manipulate hell, demons and fire. He can also teleport and turn into a 50 meter giant version of himself. He also has all the black magic spells and can freely teleport to hell.
Items: Has a hell blade which is one of the most powerful.
Floor and Room #: 666, duh

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Cicero[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Jester" or "Keeper"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]From: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Skyrim[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Unknown (29+)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: [/BCOLOR]
13450.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Background: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cicero is a assassin of the Dark Brotherhood, whom eventually became Keeper of their Night Mother while he was still sane. As Keeper he was tasked with her transport to any new destination, but before taking up this task, he decided to take up one more assassination job, to kill a jester. To do this, he mimicked the jester by dressing and talking like him, luring him away to then kill him. Upon his return to the Brotherhood sanctuary where Cicero lived, the sanctuary was attacked by the Empire, all were killed except Cicero, who was stuck inside the sanctuary when they had sealed the entrance. The solitude and his obsession with his duties as Keeper and his recent kill drove him insane, leading him to permanently take on the persona of the outgoing jester. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cicero is sadistic, outgoing, and obnoxious, often dancing unexpectedly, making jokes about death/murder, and talking to himself (mostly he'll be talking to the Night Mother). He speaks in a higher pitched voice than he actually has and very often refers to himself in the 3rd person. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Powers: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]None[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Items: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Ebony Knife, Jester's outfit, stone casket in room [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Floor and Room #: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Floor 2 Room 14[/BCOLOR]

Name: Nexx Amadeus
Appearance:image.jpgimage.jpg
Background: Nexx was a young prodigy with a bright future, but then the day came when his village was raided by a slave trade. He and his sister, Mable, were too young to be useful slaves so they were sold to a place called Blacken Asylum, where madness is studied instead of cured. The medicine and surgeries performed on him and his younger sister soon broke him. At first he only saw it in the corner of his eyes but soon Nexx started seeing Schism walking, talking, ordering. Vell didn't seem effected by the surgery and did her best to comfort her broken brother but soon Schism was telling Nexx to kill her. Unable to bear the thought of killing his own sister Nexx helped her escape, but he did not come with her. The punishment he received was so brutal it broke him. He murdered all the staff and freed the other prisoners.

Personality: Nexx can be summed up in one word, childish. Life in solitude weakened his once astounding mind and now he can't perform a simple math problem. Very kind, friendly, and surprisingly understanding. Nexx will gladly put his friends lives over his own. However, Nexx's insanity will sometimes make him see a odd creature named Schism that will tell him to murder people.image.jpg
Normally Nexx can ignore him but sometimes he will listen and turn into a savage tornado of murder and death. The sight of blood in large amounts can also stimulate his madness.
Powers: Inhuman Speed and stealth capabilities.
Items: A half heart locket (Mable has the other half)
Floor and Room: Basement

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets say room 666 is room 6 but that's what Hades calls it.

Ok, we'll start this when a few more people join

Name: Larfleeze
Appearance:
latest

Background: The origins of Larfleeze, also known as Agent Orange, remain shrouded in mystery, largely due to the actions of the Guardians of the universe. According to his own account, Larfleeze was one part of a group of five thieves who wanted to pull off the greatest heist in the history of their guild. They raided the planet Maltus, where one of their own was lost, and stole several treasures, mainly a box and a map. The box was supposedly worth more than an entire star system, for it contained Parallax, the sentient embodiment of fear. The other thing they stole was a map made by the fallen Maltusian Krona, said to contain something very valuable. Making their way to Okaara, they entered the Forbidden forest of weeds . Another of their group was killed by the forest, and the others fell into a temple. Inside was an Orange lantern power battery. Mesmerized by it, the three remaining thieves started fighting among themselves of the Lantern. The Guardians then arrived with a force of Manhunters. However, their power was drained by the orange light, and several Guardians were killed, along with a third member of the thieves, leaving only Larfleeze and Blooch remained. The Guardians then said that all they wanted was the box containing Parallax. If the two would give it up, they would be allowed to keep the Orange Battery, as long as it stayed buried in the temple. Additionally, only one could own the battery. Larfleeze and Blooch accepted the deal, and then fought to the death. Larfleeze won, and became the sole wielder of the Orange Battery, then known as Agent Orange. When Larfleeze heard about this madhouse he saw this as an opportunity to live for free.
Personality: Larfleeze is super greedy when it comes to anything. If there was a fly by him he still wouldn't like to give it up.
Powers:Larfleeze, posses an Orange Energy Ring, allowing him to fly, create force fields, and anything that his ring and imagination will allow him to. In addition to the powers all power Rings traditionally grant, Larfleeze's Orange ring can absorb the energies of other energy rings. Larfleeze has mastered the Orange Ring, allowing him to summon dozens of Energy Avatars in the form of the beings he has killed, for extended periods of time, to act as his soldiers, carrying out his orders and killing his enemies.
Items: Orange ring
Floor and Room: 557

Ok, i will be posting the post the story-line soon, I've been quite busy but I will not leave for more than a day at a time.

Its alright, we're all busy.

Thinking of adding a badass veteran janitor. Think I should?

Name: Katey Thomas (prefers to go by Kate)
Appearance:
image.jpg
Background: Formerly a high- ranking member of the Navy but has been unwillingly moved to a special mission: Try to keep to prevent the near godly lunatics in the Madhouse from destroying everything.
Personality: Normally friendly to sane people, not so much with insane ones. Hates her job and has become very short tempered. Practically fearless.
Powers: Badassery
Items: Mop, trolly, cleaning equipment, and a bunch of photos from her days on the force.
Room: Floor 2: #4

Ok, we officially have a plot and I will try and get the IC up by tomorrow.

Sorry it's taking so long

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Are you still accepting people? And can I have two characters one Cannon and one OC?
If so I'll try and have them up as soon as I can.

Yes, but I have been quite busy and havent been on much recently. I will try to get the rp started very soon though

Okay thanks I'll try and have them both up as soon as I can.

Name: Rocket
Appearance:Rocket's hair is cropped short and is spiky in an homage to anime heroines. Her hair is reddish-blonde, and her figure is slender and athletic. Rocket may look cute and weak, but she can definitely take a punch, and give as good as she gets!
1d57e1e308386dc32a5e6f549f921be1.jpg

Background: Had often argued with her parents. Then soon was sent to the asylum . She isn't one to share much details on why she is here some say part of it has to do with her running away and being rebbelish.

Personality: The rebellious Rocket has a heart that is wide open despite being bruised. On the battlefield she is the most eager combntant, charging into battle with a gleam in her eye and a smile on her lips. Rocket is also the most emotional and empathetic.

Powers: Dance
Items: katana, machine gun, bounet, dance outfit that looks like this
latest
Floor and Room #: (floor 2) Room:11

Site: http://suckerpunch.wikia.com/wiki/Rocket
http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0136381/

((let me know if I need to change something))
=================================================================

Name: Emillie Alice Roth

Appearance:
-Anime-Girl-anime-girls-6955174-617.jpg

Background: She doesn't remeber when she arrived for she feels she was very young being she seemed to had been at the asylum for many years. Emilie came for she has a personality distorter which often gets out of hand at times some even have names that may mach the emotion.

Personality: Her personality is hard for one to explain. One moment she can not have a care in the world and be the happiest girl around who loves jokes. She could be come sad and apologize for little thing she had maybe never done, she will seem also shy when she is sad. She can seem very angry and hard to get along with she is also more of a dare devil some might say. Intelligence is often a feature she uses through almost each emotion. Lust is mixed with love and no one has really meet this side of her more than a moment or two when she also seems very flirtatious but it's rare for those emotions seemed more locked up some how. Then there is one emotion they say is truly Emilie Roth and only her. She has a mix it seems of all emotions a balance when she has this balance it can be hard to maintain.

Powers: Yin-Yang Minipulation, Create Illusions

Items:Books to try and help her stay occupied and clam.

Floor and Room #: (Floor 2) Room13

((If I need to change anything just let me know please))

This is ded :(

Status
Not open for further replies.