1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

The 'Lucky' Four

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ☠ Ɠнσѕт Ƙιηg ☠, Nov 18, 2014.

1. 'Lucky' Four-

Your character is a Master. Your character has owned many pets in his life, liking to train them, break them, and use them for his own pleasures. One day at a big auction, you see four new pets were being sold all as a 'package deal.' A neko(half cat), an Inu(half dog), a Kitsune(half fox) and a half bunny boy(I forgot what they were called :P) Some were more rebellious, and the others were more shy, submissive. But your character was determined to break all four of them into perfect submissive pets.

**I will play the four pets ^.^ you will be playing the master, you can have more than one character if you want, introduce your characters friends maybe, doesnt matter to me ^.^**

2. I'm interested but just a question are they all male or no?

3. Yeah, they will be all male. I prefer playing males more cx

4. I dont usually do MxM but I'm feeling different kind of like testing the waters a bit. Shoot me a pm when you get a chance so we can discuss more.