The Lost Soul

"Actually, since it's not, maybe I will humiliate you. Not like I see your friends often anyways."

Raine rolled her eyes. "See? Exactly what I thought."

"No point in proving you wrong if you're not gonna change your mind," he replied with another shrug before turning and heading down the stairs.

Raine sighed, and continued to follow. "And if I did change my mind?"

His smirk returned. "You girls change your mind often enough that that question means nothing to me."

Raine snorted. "I'm glad that's the one piece of knowledge you have."

"It was pretty easy to pick up on, believe it or not."

Raine snorted. "Base on solely me? That's pretty biased."

He shrugged. "I never said it was based solely on you! And tell me I'm wrong," he challenged.

Raine raised an eyebrow. "Well, yes, you're wrong. Men change their mind just as much. And anyway, what do you mean its not solely on me?"

"Nope. I'm not wrong," he replied. "Besides, how many men do you actually know?"

Raine chuckled. "Quite a few. And you didn't answer my question."

"I don't believe you. And, for the record, I never said it was based on you and I never said it wasn't."

Raine rolled her eyes. "Why I ever expected you to actually answer a question I don't know."

He smirked. "You know, that keeps happening more often. You really should do better."

Raine sighed. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

"Aaaanyways," he sighed, opening the fridge. "What do you got for breakfast?"

Raine shrugged. "Cereal, toast, there might be stuff to make pancakes or waffles."