The Llamaing

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tegan

Original poster
I think I'm falling into a toxic pattern of anger and misunderstanding as a result of previous encounters. Going to step back for a little while and focus on other things.

Not trying to be a Drama Llama, so I'll step out gracefully while I still have that option. Those of you who have my contact info can still feel free to hit me up, if you want. I'm not avoiding people, just circumstance.

Stay the hell out of my stash.

See ya.
Take some time to cool down your chassis.

Or something.​

-__-

*slaps Bextrick*

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But now who will validate Asmo when he's being an asshole? ;-;

Oh, I forgot, every other member on this site.

Props to you Tegan, for making decisions that will hopefully affect your life in a positive way!

We'll miss you around here. Be well!!!

NOT THE TEGAN D: DONT TAKE THE TEGAN D:
Happy travels and I hope you do come back to us :)

L O L. Even though you're leaving, I'm still going to welcome you. It didn't work I guess, but that slap though... :bananaman:

Bextrick, stop mucking up threads.

Best, Tegan. Good things all around for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.