The links color.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diana, Nov 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Setting up a SU roleplay sounds like fun.

2. I like this lightdarkish blue thats on here now.

3. don't worry about it

4. No, theres already enough vampire-fanism around here.

M√úNCHEN IST BLAU!

5. We should be promoting communication and an understanding of the inequality of different people, which a lack of on both sides has led to where things stand now. Leaders should emerge who at least have an ear for both.

The question, obviously, is if anyone is willing to listen. At some point, there has to be a tipping point that forces people to listen, whether it be the results of an election or some other event.

6. What about the beige-y goldish color the UserCP/Community/Etc. Buttons are? Then it would kinda tie in and match... I think that looks very professional against the dark grey of the site.

7. Aeleosir sipped the water some more. Finally a waiter came around and handed them menus to order from then walked off to attend to and elderly couple close to Anya and Aeleosir. He looked hard at the menu and realized he couldn't read the writing and looked up at Anya with a nervous look. "I don't know how to read this." he let out a chuckle and looked at Anya for a little help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.