[DASH=GOLD]
coollogo_com-166839941.png

attachment.php

we are many.

We will escape.

We will conquer.

Your world is ours.

You cannot hold us forever.

The world as we know it isn't much for the spiritual. Religion and demons are the things of lore and superstitions, and are irrelevant in the modern age. We don't concern ourselves with magic or such nonsense anymore, but…what can we do when overwhelming proof proposes itself?

The Legion has been waiting for a long time. No one knows about them, and now, even myth has forgotten them, but they remember the earth, and they know they want out of their prison. They also know how easy it is to stop them. The irony? Not a single human being remembers how to do it.

Especially not Roberto.

But he's stuck in the middle of the war anyway.

PLOT INFORMATION

The plot will be divided into chapters, and when a certain point has been reached, the chapter will end and we'll continue on with the next. There are two sides: Human and legion. ONLY HUMAN OR LEGION! In addition, NO POWERS OR MAGIC WHATSOEVER IF YOU ARE HUMAN! Members of the Legion will have unique powers, and I will give them to you if you want to be such a character, but you're always welcome to throw ideas at me!
Charry sheets should include:
Name
Human or legion
Bio
Skills
history

[/DASH]

Hmmmm. Interesting. Can we have more info though? I feel that this is not enough to go on and make a character. Like are the Legions like monsters and what kinda powers can they have? How will the humans defend themselves and such?

I am in agreement with theLogophile. More information would indeed be helpful in furthering my interest in something such as this.

Oh, whoops...I seem to have posted the plot without the spoilers, forgive me...

[FONT=&amp]Current characters absolutely needed:[/FONT]​
[FONT=&amp]Human[/FONT]​
[FONT=&amp]Kelsey: a brilliant girl with a strong attitude. She doesn't let things just slide by.[/FONT]​
[FONT=&amp]Joseph: A brilliant, though cynical young man. [/FONT]​
[FONT=&amp]Legion[/FONT]​
[FONT=&amp]It: A dangerously fast and strong creature. Resembles a human wearing tattered cloths and possess rotten flesh. He is witty, cruel, with the darkest sense of humor. He is able to stretch his arms to impossible lengths, increase their size, and possess immense strength. He will gain more powers in later chapters. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Other characters can be added to the human side, however, there is currently a MAXIMUM of three legion beings for chapters 1-2.

In general, powers of the Legion should be mundane for the time being. Think super strength, agility, exceptional combat skills, blades coming out of their bodies to fight with, that kind of thing. They also vary in appearance, from humanoid to animal to formless smoke, and are currently fairly weak. Feel free to model your legion after a wicked figure of mythology from ANY religion. Shinto, Hindu, Islam, Christianity, Native American, they are all meant to be the sources of these myths after all.

The Humans fight the legion with ordinary weapons, holy objects from ANY religion, as well as Tain, essences of various elements, spirits, etc trapped within various objects, usually some type of totem or card. Each one varies in its ability, from making you jump higher, to being able to hurl a fireball, etc. They have a "cooldown" and cannot be cast again and again infinitely. Each human character will get two in the chapter, and will get more as the story progresses.
[/FONT]

Dibs on Kelsey. I hate that name but...yeah. Dibs.