The Island OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty, let's post our characters. c:

Aril, royalblue
Name: Aril Maise

Personality: A stubborn little brat. He dislikes other people and tries to stay away from the group at first, determined to make it on his own. Refuses to share anything he has with the others, though he will try to take from them when he believes he won't be caught.

Appearance: Click Here For Image

Sexual Orientation: Gay

Other: Much prefers animals over people. Though he isn't a vegetarian, he always feels horrible when he needs to kill something to eat.

Tylin, gold
Name: Tylin Riot

Personality:
Usually very laid back and and decisive. Tylin ponders every option before making any choices, and often takes charge when he fears others might do something stupid. Remains cool-headed about the incident until he realizes he has no more access to cigarettes or heroin, both of which he was addicted to. He becomes very tense and short tempered during withdrawal, snapping at anyone and everyone over any little thing, and becoming very little help to the overall survival of the group.

Appearance: Click Here For Image

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

I just noticed that I put the wrong name in my first post about Aril. I've got so many characters in so many RPs, I got confused. :I But I fixed it.

wtf, how do you get those fancy borders

Name: Mags (not her actual name)
Personality: Very quiet and observant, Mags prefers to stay in the background and let other people make decisions for her. She is far from shy, however, and won't hesitate to let her fists speak for her. Mags isn't the smartest, but she is far from stupid.
Physical Description: Very thin, she appears far younger than she actually is mostly because of a babyish face. Her hair is a dull copper in chin length waves with tanned skin. It's difficult for people to guess her gender, but this was mostly her fault since she hardly ever wears anything that fits or even matches, just a spatter of assorted clothing three sizes too big.
Sexual Orientation: Ace
Other: Her eyesight is very poor, but she never wears glasses because they get in the way.

Ahah, just type
Code:
[fieldset=Name, color]  Blah, blah, text here. [/fieldset]

Name: Kimi
Personality: She can be shy at first, but can be very outgoing once she gets used to other people. She normally just stays inside and on the internet for most of her days, so being stranded on an island freaks her out. She can get an attitude very easily. She tries to do her own things and is at a constant mental war with herself about how good she is with helping others out. For the most part, she is caring and calm, but her uneven temper can mean she is randomly angry or quirky. (It's still a bit of a WIP)
Physical Appearance: Her hair is at an even color between brown and blonde, like chesnut. It goes a little bit below her shoulders, and her hair normally looks a little messy with random strands sticking out. She is thin and petite. She normally wears tight clothes just so that nothing falls.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Other: Sometimes she can get annoying and awkward because of her attitude. Most of her strength is in her legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.