The ISAF School of Bloodsucker-Spotting

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Grumpy, Jun 29, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

ENROLL TODAY.

2. This seems strangely familiar....and the existence of bloodsuckers is heresy against the god emperor.

3. MY FRIEND PLAYED THIS MISSION

IT WAS EPIC

4. Breath Kaitlyn breathe

5. Winnifred

I smile at him gently and I chuckle softly, biting my lip as I realize I agree. I’m so nervous about screwing up because I’ve never done this sort of thing before. I never thought I would even try, boys were never really much of an interest even as I had grown up, considering I wanted to spend time on other things. You know, reading and knitting, comedy shows and spending time with my guardian. “I am nervous too Saka. I won’t even try to deny it . But...I do think that we don’t need to have any fear. it’s okay to feel a little awkward but I have faith in us. I do.” I must sound like an optimist, and I am aware that I am young and naive, but I am confident with him. That he wouldn’t purposely ruin us. I know he wouldn’t. Why would he? He’s as genuinely nervous and caring about this endeavor as I am. I can feel it radiate off of him. I smile at him once again and kiss his cheek, staying close to him just for a little bit longer before pulling away.

[​IMG]

Jacqueline

"I work smartly." I complain to him with a small pout but I do let a chuckle ripple through me. I suppose he did have a fair point there. But then again, Holmes my friend, you seem to always have a point, whether its reasonable to agree with or not. Oh well, I really do enjoy his sarcasm to me so far. "It shouldn't have been a surprise. Jack loves big and muscular dogs." I smirk and pull down my sleeve to reveal most of my arm "Just so you know, my epidermis should not be distracting." I wink at him and flex my nearly non existent bicep. Surprisingly Jack was muscular, he did like to work out, but i on the other hand...I benefit from his workouts more than I benefit from 'mine'. "But...there was something he admired about the little baby dog. I think it was because he could actually hold him in his arms. Believe it or not Jack can be fatherly...although he doesn't like to show it."

I am not fatherly, thanks Jackie. He grumbles to me and I chuckle to myself. He really is too adorable sometimes. For that thought I get a sharp mental kick. Ahhh....ahh...I hate him sometimes. Another little kick.

"Er...sure..." I grin at him and I can hear Jack grumble to me under his breath.

I swear if you tell him my thoughts about both and Itzlie and her dreamboat brother...

You think everyone here is a dreamboat I swear to God.

True! Helen's cute if she wasn't so freaking sheepish, that crazy wackodoo who threw that bookshelf at me has that square jaw line to make a girl go waaaaaaaaahhhhh...

HE NEARLY KIDNAPPED US!
    I think to him loudly and he just bursts out laughing.

Alexander has those multicolored eyes that I know you like too...mmhmmm....Oh, you like Penny's look. I don't. I know you like her cute little innocent look. But again, I've been there...not too nice.

You like what's her name's look....Er...goodness...was it speedster?

Aaah....don't you bring that...er....I don't see her often but when I do...mmmhmmmm....

How about what's his face? Andre?

Mm...I know you like his look more than I do. Almost too rugged. Same with Samuel. He's freaking scary. Oh, and Carrie....ew. Ew ew ew. Nothing wrong with her but goodness gracious...I think she may be in cahoots with the nuns I swear to God. She looks like she could be one, she has the stern look in those eyes...

Ah, I think I've gotten your mind off the topic. That's good. Think of those scary nuns.
    I tell him and I grin. Score. I think that's a win on me. Make him think of nuns and his mind will no longer think about that sort of thing.

Damon

(I can try it God dang it XD)

My face goes red as she tells me she likes to be close to me. "Er...oh, I don't mind at all." I offer her a kind smile and I reach over to make sure her cover is wrapped around her properly. Next thing I do is I make sure the pillow she has it set properly behind her head. I open the book to the page we left off on and I cross my legs as I hold it in my lap. I begin to read at the beginning of the page, even though I had already read that bit. I figured I needed to refresh her. I read in what I think is decent tempo and I make sure that I am speaking clearly. I don't think I've read out loud to someone in a really long time. Last time I did I think I was taking care of some of the foster kids back at home. I always enjoyed it, and I always imagined if I did have kids in the future that I would read to them even as they were little and itty bitty. Sometimes I look to that fantasy of having kids, even though I am only fifteen, as a way to keep my sanity in this cold place. Thinking about the future keeps me thinking about other things that no fifteen year old kid should be thinking about when contemplating life.

Andre

"Good." I tell her with a big smile and I try to push aside the thought for right now. I don't think I need to overthink. Surely if something was wrong with her home life she would tell me, right? I hope she knows I would do what it took to make sure she was happy and that everything was fixed. "I will do whatever it takes to keep that big beautiful smile on your face." I tell her with a smile of my own, tracing my hand from her hair down to her cheek. "Even if that means being cuddly. Even if it means having to open myself up a little bit differently than what I am used to. If it makes you feel happy and safe I will do it." I tell her honestly, now rubbing the back of my head nervously. God I hope I am not a dork.

[​IMG]

6. ...Why do I do this to myself.

Also, I just realized with all the models and actresses...Jack's got a lot on his plate XD

7. Oh alright like I said ill check it out haha
    yes it has been a while but that was the book I read about the Chicago fair. It talks about how it was so crowded and stuff no one noticed the people missing as it was to late and how the killings where on pare with like Jack the ripper I believe? Or something like that. Pretty crazy.

8. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER.

9. [​IMG]

You are every color of fucked.

10. HOFUCK.

TYE'RE EVERYWHERE.

*turn tail and run like fuck, throwing grenades at the floor.*

11. Demi | Dining Hall Kitchen

Interactions: Penelope, Nellie, Helen & Cyrus @KatSea

My gut instantly sinks when Chipmunk mentions mean thoughts and looks my way.

Oh fuck...Did I cause them this time? Shit, shit, shit--I did, didn't I?? Fuck, why do I always fuck up like this? I cast my gaze to my feet, feeling like a serious fuck up right now. "O-oh..." I mumble like a useless idiot. Seriously, I have got to start getting my shit together. I should've known brushing off her help like that would hurt her and yet, my dumbass went and did it anyways. I'll have to make it up to Cotton ball soon.

"M-mean thoughts?" Pen drop whispers carefully. I can literally feel the dread spilling out of her like a goddamn flood. I can admit, how much she cares for Helen is impressive and the slight glimmer in her eyes is a sign that she's giving her all to hold back the tears. She might be prone to crying, but at least she's doing her best to be strong. That's hell of a lot more than what most people can do nowadays.

My guilt just grows exponentially when Helen reveals her fear of commanding me to do something against my will. "Chipmunk...No. No, no, no, you've got nothing to worry about." I try to step in and hug her, but I stop myself at last second. I don't want to seem like I'm stealing her away or nothing, and pulling her out of Cyrus's arms might come across as rude or something. Hell, I don't know. Maybe that's just my crazy ass over-thinking things, but I can't help it. Instead, I just reach out to give her hand a quick squeeze then retreat and put them back in my pockets.

"I was, uh, being a complete dumbass and trying to take care of my shit on my own. That was my bad...And you're nothing like him, Chipmunk." I clench my jaw, agitation burning up my gut at the thought of an asshole having the audacity to lay his hands on her. I swear to God man, if I ever cross paths with that fucker... "Not even close."

12. Helen

[​IMG]

Panic seeps into me as I see Demi's and Penelope's reactions. Shoot. No no no. I didn't mean to make them worry. Oh for God's sake! I bite my lip as sadness seems to overtake Penelope. I didn't realize that answer was going to make her so upset, that's my general response to when something bad happens in my head and I don't want to explain the reasonings behind it. Most of it have to do with him, so I figured mean thoughts covered just about everything.

"P-Pen it's fine..." I try to reassure her, swallowing the nervousness down my throat "O-oh goodness g-g-gracious i-it happens a-a-all t-t-the t-time. I-I j-just h-have anxiety..." I notice the stutter is back and I curse myself internally. I had done so well today and suddenly I decide to do a one eighty degree spin back towards what I had already improved. What a great job.

"Helen what do you mean?" Cyrus asks me gently, fear evident in his voice. Shoot, shoot shoot shoot! Why did I have to open my big mouth and be honest with my friends? I had vowed to myself that I wouldn't worry them with the details. Besides...I am embarrassed about the whole thing. It makes me red in my entire body thinking about the incident. "D-did someone h-hurt you sweetie?" He inquires again, his grip around me once again present. Demi squeezes my hand now, and I want to grip to it so tightly to keep my graces, but she soon retreats from me. Sourness builds up at the back of my throat.

"I-I..." My stomach churns and I shake my head, unable to continue. How did I end up compromised in such a safe space? "I-I k-know...I-I just couldn't help but think..." My exhales pierce through my lips like swords through flesh. "It was foolish and I am sorry. I shouldn't have even mentioned it."

"Helen..." Cyrus says again, concern and an undeniable fury cloud his eyes. "Don't be sorry. Who are you talking about?" My shoulders shake and honestly I claim

"Um...I was going to bring this up later...but I guess I was in a situation where I had to tell Demi...well, I guess someone else t-told her..." I glance at her for comfort. "Um, I...I...the r-reason w-why I-I w-was s-scared o-of you C-cy...and w-why I-I s-stutter s-s-s-s-s-so bad..." My eyes peek up at all my friends. They are all looking at me. Their eyes seem to pierce into my soul. Would they be ashamed? N-no...there's no way. "I almost was...I can't say that word. I can't. I was almost assaulted when I was younger. N-not j-just a-a-attacked..." I want Demi's hand in mine again. Clarity seems to pass through Cyrus and his grip on me loosens. I don't think I would ever see the boy angry, but I can see it so clearly that he's trying to restrain it. Oh, I shouldn't have said anything. I stare down at my shoes, lips trembling.

13. [​IMG]
    Name: Aurora Wildflower
    Codenames:
    Birthdate: August 16, 2000
    Race: mutant
    Hair:
    Ice Blue
    Eyes: Ice Blue
    Height: 5.5
    Weight:
    Sexuality: Bi
    Education Level: Highschool level
    Citizenship: American
    Level:
    Around Global and Cosmic because of the experiments she went through.
    Intelligence: 4
    Strength: 2
    Speed:
    Durability: 3
    Energy projection: 5?
    Fighting Ability: 3
    Powers:
    She has cyrokensis but its upgraded from the experiments. Her ice powers can actually burn people from how cold it is. She can manipulate snow, ice, or cold wind that she didn't even make. She can send ice blasts or incase her self in ice. She can make it snow or freeze the ground or other objects. She can freeze water and even fire. She can breath ice breath to freeze people. She can make ice weapons like a sword even a bow and arrow where she makes ice arrows to fire. She can make ice walk ways to move around on. when she is scared her breath becomes chilled and visible. There are many other things she can do with her ice she doesn't know about yet
    Strengths: She is very intelligent and has incredible strong powers from the experiments she had to suffer through. She is very quick on her feet and can hold her ground.
    Weakness: She can get frightened easily especially by scientists. She can be sometimes rash and run into situations to help people just to be overwhelmed. She doesn't like to talk so sometimes it can be hard to be on a team with her. If she is overwhelmed it could be hard for her to use her powers.
    Personality: She is very distant and doesn't talk pretty much at all as all her time in the labs taught her not to speak. If she tries to talk she normally will start to talk before shutting her mouth afraid of being whipped. She normally talks through her body language. She doesn't not trust anyone at all. If you do gain her trust and become her friend she will defend you no matter what. She is very loyal to people who are loyal to her. However it takes a lot to show her that she can trust you. She hates killing and bullies and is quick to defend people who cant defend themselves.
    Equipment:
    She has none.
    Bio: When she was born she was sold into slavery. From there she was taken to a lab to be experimented on as they were trying to make mutants more powerful so they could use them as weapons. Both her parents were mutants and they believed she would be one too. She grew up in the lab and every time she tried to talk she was punished by whips or being cut with a knife. She has many scars from this and decided not to talk anymore. When she was 13 her powers activated and they were hyper charged from the experiments. She used these new found powers to escape the labs and lived on the streets just trying to get by. Because of there experimentation she is highly resistant to telepathy's and mind control as they were trying to create a living weapon that couldn't be turned.
    Notes and Trivia: She likes to write poetry and loves to be out in the forest. She often writes about her feelings or about nature. She loves to be out in the forest as it reminds her that she is free and that she hopefully won't be experimented on again. She has no idea who her family is but doesn't care as they sold her away. Till this day she is terrified by needles and will have a panic attack when she sees one.

[​IMG]
    Name: Sapphire Field
    Codenames:
    Birthdate: July 14, 2002
    Race: Mutant
    Hair:
    Black
    Eyes: Blue
    Height: 5.4
    Weight:
    Sexuality: Bi
    Education Level: Highschool-in progress
    Citizenship: American
    Level:
    Superhuman
    Intelligence: 5
    Strength: 2
    Speed:
    Durability: 2
    Energy projection: 0?
    Fighting Ability: 3
    Powers:
    She can absorb peoples energy, memories and powers through touch. She can get overwhelmed if she takes too many powers. This works on organics and some non organics. (think rogue from x men expect way more powerful.)
    Personality: She is very gentle and kind to others and doesn't really like to fight. She will fight if she absolutely have to. She is a hardworker and does everything she can to help her father. She can be rash and stubborn at times. Can be a perfectionist and an overachiever. She can overwork herself with both homework and work. She love drawing, music, and writing. She uses it to express herself. She also loves to run, do gymnastics, and self defense she has learned from videos.
    Abilities: She is a great acrobat and very quick and agile. She is very intelligent and a quick thinker.
    Equipment: She has a backpack to carry school supplies and homework.
    Bio: Her mother died when she was born. Her father took over responsibility of taking care of her. But grief struck him hard. He started drinking and hardly worked. Sapphire took over the responsibility of trying to keep the family together. She got a job as a waitress to help pay for the bills. However soon the drinking got worse. Her father has started to physically abuse her and cut her sometimes with broken bottles. She never reports it as she doesn't want to lose the only family she has left. This abuse has made her slightly afraid of men and what they might do. In school she isn't the most popular. She gets bullied often and gets called horrible names. She tries to ignore it and even steps in when others are bullied. She has no idea what to do in her future she just wants to survive right now. She wears long sleeves to hide bruising and cuts from others.

Notes and Trivia:

14. ...I don’t think I’ve seen a furious Carrie yet... tehee...

*rereads post*

You leave me no choice

15. You guys, this isn't funny anymore.

16. DAMMIT, DARKNESS, YOU'RE STAFF NOW. YOU DON'T GET TO TROLL ANYMORE.

YOU MUST BE AN EXAMPLE TO ALL OF US. AN EXAMPLE FOR US ALL TO IGNORE.

17. THIS NEW ADMINISTRATION MAKES ME WHINE

18. Carrie

[​IMG]

Worry festers within me as I see that she seems to be irritated. Oh dear. This is no good. Especially now. I need to make sure the poor girl feels safe, otherwise I won't be able to connect to her and make her feel safe. It was hard enough to reach out to Quinn on an emotional level, and fear festers within my chest that Colette is going to be difficult to make a connection to. I just needed to be very steady, very careful. I got this. Keeping my demeanor gentle, I fold my hands in my lap and I reply in a soft tone

"Un petit." I raise my fingers and pinch them together, as to symbolize what little Quinn revealed to me. I hear her mumble something in English, and I figured she could understand my native language. That's good. If I spoke any more broken french I am fairly certain my high school instructor would be rolling over in his grave. He's not dead. Well, he is to me anyway. "Quinn only told me that she had DID. She told me because she was scared. She feared that she...well, she feared that she was just an illusion, so she broke down to me. Um, she did not tell me much else about you." It was true. She did mention the Fourniers, but I was not going to bring that up. I feared that would bring an outburst of some sort, and I suddenly recall the branding. Oh God. I can't believe they would give the poor girl such a thing. But in the very least, it is no longer scorched into her back. At least not the entirety of it.

"I just want you to know that you are safe Q...Colette. You may wonder why you are here, and the answer is simply. I took your pain away...that's my abnormality of sorts. Quinn was quite kind to help me to the hospital to help with the pain. We were...um...both emotionally compromised." My eyes are still heavy. I feel drained of any energy I had this morning. I take what covers I can and make sure they are firmly wrapped around my shoulder. Might as well get myself cocooned, because I don't think I am going to leave for a while. "Quinn so much so that she ended up falling asleep next to me. Although I dare say her emotional compromise was a fault of mine...because, er...well..." I shake my head "I um...offered to adopt the two of you..."

19. Hmn.

Actually, Yes.

What an astute observation.