The ISAF School of Bloodsucker-Spotting

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Childish Grumpino

NOTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL AND EVERYTHING HURT
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time

ENROLL TODAY.

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

This seems strangely familiar....and the existence of bloodsuckers is heresy against the god emperor.

P

Paorou-sama

MY FRIEND PLAYED THIS MISSION

IT WAS EPIC

Childish Grumpino

DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME IN, DON'T JUST STAND THERE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME IN, DON'T JUST STAND THERE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME IN, DON'T JUST STAND THERE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME IN, DON'T JUST STAND THERE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME IN, DON'T JUST STAND THERE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME IN, DON'T JUST STAND THERE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME IN, DON'T JUST STAND THERE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME IN, DON'T JUST STAND THERE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME IN, DON'T JUST STAND THERE!

P

Paorou-sama

-accidentally steps on a bloodsuckers toe. They all go invi.-

Fuck.

S

Slyen

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME IN, DON'T JUST STAND THERE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME IN, DON'T JUST STAND THERE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME IN, DON'T JUST STAND THERE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME IN, DON'T JUST STAND THERE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME IN, DON'T JUST STAND THERE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME IN, DON'T JUST STAND THERE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME IN, DON'T JUST STAND THERE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME IN, DON'T JUST STAND THERE! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? COME IN, DON'T JUST STAND THERE!
SHUT THE FUCK UP NAVI! D:<

Its bad enough you caused Link to go so batshit crazy that he had to be locked up...

P

Paorou-sama

So i take it you haven't played stalker.

Childish Grumpino

DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER. GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER.

Vay

The Empress
BENEFACTOR
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Mostly active but I don't mind taking a back seat.
Favorite Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
Genre You DON'T Like
See above.
*is heard screaming on the other side of a wall*

C

Captain Nic

FIND AN ANOMALY

AND DRAG THEM INTO IT

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
No Preferences
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
This makes me happy

K

Karsikan the Berzerker

Brother Severdus, I'll bring in some grey knights, about 100 seems right for this situation.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
No Preferences
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
LOLWHUT?

Childish Grumpino

DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
You guys, this isn't funny anymore.
DAMMIT, DARKNESS, YOU'RE STAFF NOW. YOU DON'T GET TO TROLL ANYMORE.

YOU MUST BE AN EXAMPLE TO ALL OF US. AN EXAMPLE FOR US ALL TO IGNORE.

P

Paorou-sama

THIS NEW ADMINISTRATION MAKES ME WHINE

P

Paorou-sama

Hmn.

Actually, Yes.

What an astute observation.