The Head of a Narthon

D

Dolkvier

Original poster
'Ello, friend! Call me Jegi. Alright, so here's the juicy details~

I've been designing this race, I call them Narthons, and they are essentially gargantuan humanoids with a body that is covered in armor-like metal, rather than skin. The inspiration I got for this came from an artist by the name of Anatolii Leoshko, who designed this piece for a mobile game. Now, I'm wanting to start off pretty easy, know what I'm sayin'?

I want to start off by designing a very special Narthon of mine, Arudok, and more specifically, the shape of his head. Now, all I want is a simple sketch with some shading here and there, maybe, with some form of horn situated centermost of the forehead region. Perhaps a bit of a squarish look to it? I'm going to let you decide how this will look, with those guidelines in place!

Remember, this will be the exterior, which will be basically a helmet! The link to the image that provided inspiration for the Narthons is also a pretty good form of reference material, too. And one more thing: I don't exactly have a way of repaying in terms of cash or credit.

If you have any questions, make sure to hit me with a PM(Conversation)!