Violet

Original poster
[bg=#bbd3f9]
The Guardian's
c543c5a7-crop-680x200.jpg

OOC
IC
Sign-Ups

• Everyone knows of the struggle between Good versus Evil. But what if those battles were fought by humans? The Fallen Guardians have a new plan, and this time it's to make Heavens humans fall into their webs of.. romance? The Fallen's humans are trying to form friendships and romance with the Guardian humans in an attempt to weaken heavens forces and to gain their loyalties. But in this love game.. everyone is a player. And everyone has a role to play in the final battle of good versus evil.

Long Ago, A mysterious and all powerful being was alone in a dimension where space and time ceased to exist. And so it was written that this being created the world we know as Earth. This being became simply known as God. God had created life in the animals and plants that flourished in his creation, yet he still felt alone. So God created man and woman. And they went forth and populated his beautiful earth. However there came a time when God could no longer keep up with the rate that humanity was growing. Thus, he created the angels. Spiritual beings that could manifest themselves into the appearance of earthly beings. And all was well in God's world, so he rested.

But, God began to see that one of his angels became hard and distant. This angel was known as Lucifer. He could not understand what God saw in humanity. Humanity to Lucifer was a disgrace, they were rotten, crude, and had no sense of peace and joy. But God had hope for his humanity and began to turn away from Lucifer and his cold heart. In turn Lucifer, along with several other angels, rebelled against God. They took up arms and began to harm not only other angels, but began an attack on humanity as well. Lucifer and his army wiped out hundreds of humans and started many of the wars we read about in history. Since it is written that angels may never harm nor kill a human, God banished these angels and sentenced them to the under realm, now known as Hell. These angels are now referred to as "The Fallen"

God, as an all knowing and powerful being, was smart enough to know that this war had just begun. So he created an advanced race of angels known simply as "The Guardians". The Guardians were created for one job: to guard humanity against the Fallen.

Guardians, Much like other angels possess wings and dwell among the upper realm of Heaven, however the guardians can manifest a human form and live amongst humans for periods of times. Each Guardian has an element that there soul embodies, allowing them to manipulate that element. However Guardians have a special job, this job is to train and protect a human who also embodies their element. Since angels can not harm other humans, they must rely on their chosen human to use their element to protect and fight as warriors in Heavens War. Guardians become fiercely protective of their chosen human and often form bonds unlike anything else in this world. Often the guardian and human may fall in love but it is strictly forbidden for a relationship to form.

Lucifer, seeing how God was protecting humanity, began his plan to wipe out humanity once and for all. For once humanity was erased, Lucifer could create his perfect humanity. One without free will, a humanity he could bend to his desires. In time Lucifer made his own warriors, "The Fallen Guardians" with one specific purpose. To destroy humanity.

The Fallen Guardians are much like the Guardians except they have black wings instead of white. They too possess an elemental soul and despite what others may think, form close bonds with their chosen humans as well. However their relationships are encouraged, to gain their humans complete trust and loyalty. Fallen Guardian's prey on the outcasts of humanity, ones that want to see the world fall. For Lucifer himself has promised his human warriors a spot in his new humanity.

Heaven's War has raged for thousands of years, each time Heaven has prevailed. However in the last great battle, all but two human warriors were killed. The causalities were immensely high and after the battle both side retreated, needing time to heal and rebuild. That was 100 year ago.

100 Years have come and gone and God fears what is coming next. Lucifer has been silent.. and with silence comes trouble. The Fallen Guardians are not only training their humans to fight.. oh no. This time they are training them to.. love? The Fallen Guardians are forming the perfect human spies and this time, they plan to take Heaven down from the inside out. This time, heaven may fall to the depths of hell and humanity as we know it may be lost forever. Will good really be enough to triumph over evil this time? Or will we finally witness the world crumble? In the never ending battle of Good versus Evil.. will Evil finally be victorious?

• Guardians are immortal however they may be hurt and killed when in a human form.
    Guardians may not kill other humans.
    Guardians can heal wounds.
    Guardians have white wings and can fly, they can also transport another human.
    Guardians, when not in human form, can be contacted by their human via a special gem usually in the form of jewelry.
    Guardians were formed from one of 5 elements (Fire, Water, Earth, Air, and Light) they possess this element and can control it.
    Guardians train their humans how to fight and how to use their elemental power.
    Each guardian is allowed to choose their own human.
    Guardian and Human relationships are forbidden... but they still happen.

• Fallen Guardians do not spend their time spreading sin and anger like other fallen angels.
    Fallen Guardians are not demons, they are angels whose immortal souls were corrupted.
    They are still immortal beings but they have lost their moral compass and thus can not remember who they once were.
    They have black or gray wings that are torn and tattered since they fell from heaven. They are still usable however they don't have the strength or stamina to support anyone else.
    Fallen Guardians can kill humans but they're inclined not to since they are still somewhat angels.
    Fallen Guardians can heal small wounds as well.
    When not with their chosen human, they can be contacted via a dark stone or gem.
    Fallen Guardians choose their own humans from bad homes or with bad attitudes, usually luring them in by promising them the world.
    Fallen Guardians usually have close bonds with their humans to gain their complete trust and loyalty.

• Humans are well humans.
    Not immortal, easily hurt, clumsy, and can't fly.
    Humans can deny their guardian both good or evil at anytime. They still maintain their free will and can leave the Guardians at any time.
    They go about their everyday lives, they aren't super heroes/villains (though some may think they are)

They can channel their Guardians elemental power through practice.

• *These will be adjusted based on the number of people who join*

The Fallen Guardians:
    Leader of the Fallen & Lucifer's Second in Command (element darkness): Reserved
    Human (element darkness): Reserved
    Fallen Guardian (element fire); Reserved
    Human (element fire):
    Fallen Guardian (element earth):
    Human (element earth):
    Fallen Guardian (element water):
    Human (element water):
    Fallen Guardian (element air):
    Human (element air): Reserved

The Guardians:
    Leader of the Guardians & God's second in command (element light): Reserved
    Human (element light):
    Guardian (element fire):
    Human (element fire): Reserved
    Guardian (element earth):
    Human (element earth):
    Guardian (element water): Reserved
    Human (element water): Reserved
    Guardian (element air): Reserved
    Human (element air): Reserved

•  

1. Please ask if you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns
    2. No Godmodding, powerplay, or "perfect" characters.
    3. Pleasure use proper spelling and grammar, though I understand mistakes happen
    4. Posts should contain at least a paragraph and should be made once a week
    5. Please keep all romance scenes to a PG level, anything more than that needs to fade to black.
    6. Mild Violence, swearing, and the like will be a part of the role play. However please be responsible with your usages.
    7. Real Images only please
    8. You cannot be your own love interest, nor can you take both an angel and it's human.
    9. Please enjoy and have fun!
    10. All Iwaku Site Rules Apply.
[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
reserved may I have Human Darkness and Fallen Guardian element water

Reactions: Violet
Interested! Is there a limit to the roles I can reserve?
I was wanting to reserve the Guardian for Air and the Fallen Guardian of Air, but if not the human (element fire) for the Fallen.

Also if you if need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask me ^-^

@Lonewolf888978 As many as you can keep up with! Although I'd like to keep the other guardian of air open. So whichever you decide on I'll reserve you!.

And Thank You for the offer I may take you up on that :)

Reactions: Lonewolf888978
I dont trust myself with more than three, so I'm going to keep it to two for now :)

Go ahead and sign me up for Guardian of Air and Human (Fallen Fire). If Fallen Guardian of Air isn't claimed by the time we get started, would it be alright if I took that one too?

Can you reserve me for Human water please, I can possibly take another role if we need one filled later on

Reminder: all characters go in the character index. Conviently located under the Sign Ups button above :)

@Violet No thank you. Thanks for the tag though. ^.^ Have fun.

This isn't really my cup of tea, but thank you <3

No thanks, good luck though! :3

This looks really cool :D Can I have a human [Fire] and a Angel [Wind]

Yep! @Arayvian fallen guardian air is still available and guardian human fire is still available I hope those are ok!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.